Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Chapter

Sad to see USA go. A lot of my war memories involve USA though we were always on opposite sides. I always respected USA in and out of the game.

ok lets get this **** straight. USA is not gone, just the name. its members will carry on its rich and respected reputation wherever they go. we will uphold its values and continue to embody its spirit
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    ok lets get this **** straight. USA is not gone, just the name. its members will carry on its rich and respected reputation wherever they go. we will uphold its values and continue to embody its spirit

D amn Straight

no, this can't be happening!

I do respect your decision, and i know it must have been a hard one. But we still got the reality of things that happen.

I'm glad that WLF and the USA have the past as it is, warring against eachother, warring with eachother and playing netting aswell. For many sets we have been close allies and close enemies and still we respect the USA as a fair nation.

WLF says CHEERS! Go USA, and we see you back at the reunion!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

*The crowd lowers its head as the torches touch the flags of this once great nation, the lights cut out as the national anthem begins to fade in the background. A speaker gets in front of the crowd. "Ladies, and Gentleman Seeing is believing! It is Time for a NEW Era in this world! Long Live Those That Remember America [USA]!" The crowd roars with the ferocity of lions gathered for the hunt*
    The Poet of your Slaughter
    _

despite a bad ending i would first of all like to nominate Democratic Arse Kickers to the Hall of Fame. Then USSR and USA. 3 great nations.
    regarding USA, despite having somewhat of a decreased opinion of you guys in the past couple of sets its still a shame you go, always
    thought you guys had a great loyal membership and great members

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Missionary Guest

your gunna go without me actually finishing a set in your nation Mr.P

Edit: i ok i joined the last few days like 2 sets ago but that barely counts

USA, has sort of become an iconic presence in the game. Think about it. How many nations have been so unfaltering in thier existence? Its not just the longevity either. Of the few nations that come to mind when you attempt to answer my first question. How many of them were consistently based on the same principles and held true to them?

The nation of USA has taken on a persona seperate from that of its constituents. It has taken on an image of its own. A noble image, a righteous image.

It will be sad to look at the nation scores and not see USA there.

But on a brighter note, it will be good to see new, strong nations emerge.

HOF USA!

And I don't think any of us can think MR. P enough for all the work and sacrifice he has made.

Thanks.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

BTW. Exiled USA members are welcome in my nation.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

good luck to all ex-usa members, it feels a little lost around here when the motherland is gone, but i second the nominate for USA, USSR, and DAK
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...