Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***LoR sign of Change and Diplomatic Situation of Oct. Set***

Default ***LoR sign of Change and Diplomatic Situation of Oct. Set***

Ok guys you have as of recently seen a post of me offering change in LOR and of me asking for change from the community too.

I have come up with a new ideal for which LoR ethics and morals can be monitored, and this set will be a trial to see if this is a way that it works and if the community is willing to work with it.

First off i want to illustrate my plans.

I have came to the conclusion that me and kanny are overall hated, and indeed we have done things wrong but now it is time for us to balance the power we hold with a counter weight.

What the FA policy of LoR will consist of us this

Three Core Leaders: ALI KANMAN AND PRON

FA shall strictly be done by: PRON
    -FA dealing with War must be concluded on by ALL LEADERS
    -FA dealing with Allies must be concluded on by ALL LEADERS
    -FA has power to make any NAP and The nation Leaders must ABIDE BY THE NAP*1*
    THIS FA POLICY SHALL NOT BE BASED OFF A VOTING BASE SYSTEM, Meaning if A war proposition is proposed and one of the leaders say no, war shall not be committed. THIS SYSTEM IS TOTALLY NEW as we have done outvoting leader for a long time, but now it has to be unanimous.

Martial LAW of the nation shall be in effect upon LoR being declared upon- which means Power to establish a truce/surrender goes to Head Leader-Kanman.

WHAT this system means for the community? Ok this is what it means, as all of you may or may not know me and kanny agree on almost everything, but pron has different views which is why he has not been in LoR at all times. I believe Pron is loved more and can handle situations well, with this system Pron has a lot of control, just monitored to the extent of checks and balances so that no one power is extreme. If you are friends with Pron and he vouches for you or says no we aren't warring them then you are unable to be warred, if you want to nap with pron and he agrees no way of us even thinking to disagree. In all, this means a very scarce chance of LoR warring for the sake of warring, And for that fact i think it is time we get to net.

HOW this system can be ****ed up? Ok this system is a huge move for us we are giving a lot of power up in this for sake of community, if the community could just as easily accept this system and make it work by not just warring to **** with LoR the system will work as LoR will not be warring to **** around. Pron wouldn't let that go by.

Suiciding and or Warring LOR will take LoR into an effect of marital Law where status of war and status of hunting Suiciders falls to Head Leader.

So if you guys want to deal with Pron and don't want to mess up a new system which is trying to establish stability and trying to get the community more members don't mess with LoR. Many of you work well with Pron and like Pron and he will have your guys back, he has the power and he can't be overthrown on his word, Only you guys can decide if this system works.

Martial Law halts all contracts till investigation is done.
    Ex. Nation A goes to pron Naps with him, then Nation A has a suicider commanded by Nation A leader to hit LoR, LoR cause it was suicided would be in Martial Law and would investigate, if with enough circumstantial evidence to prove to community that Nation A was behind suiciding, LoR head leader-kanny can void contract with Nation A and war them.

This system lets you guys deal with someone you like don't go about ****ing with it. If you feel you have an urge to hit us do it now we have not implemented this system.

Now to my Second Point

Pron has already told me we will being doing a crack down on Multies. Anyone who is declared a Multie or shows a hint of Multieing in LoR shall be banished from the nation of LoR. This is a crack down on the Multieing Standard (btw i did not multie i proxied but i know someone will still say cheater or something to my second point).

This standard will be in IA and will be cracked down upon. So NO MORE FORGIVING THE ACT OF MULTIEING STARTING NOW.

IN ALL PRON KANNY and I will all be Leaders but now with this system of Checks And Balances and appointing of an Active FA we hope to change the system we have atm. This is a totally experimental system that needs the acceptance of the community for it to work, warring while trying to implement change, will just result in no change and back to the old ways of gaming and the community going down in player base every set.

We have made a huge move i believe and i think it should be given a shot.

Soz for Long Post AGAIN

Hope i don't have too many grammatical errors

*1*- Nap is abide by unless suicided or unless warred or circumstantial evidence of that nation about to war us.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

very interesting seems like a good idea...hopefully the rest of NW will assist with this process

I'm sorry,

But coming from you, this means nothing to me. I see no change in LOR's leadership, because i still see Kanman and Ali.

Then again Pron isn't posting this, because you find yourself to important.

Sorry no i don't think you people can life by your own rules.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

1. What is LOR stance on the voluntary member cap. What type of membership numbers will LOR attempt to achieve in the up coming sets.

2. You stated that you let someone use your account and they used proxies which IMO is very uncool but what ever.

3. How closely will you know each of your members. Will you allow strangers into the nation that can potencially harm the nations reputation?

4. On what standards will you be warring. Will you be defensive? Will you only war to increase your ranks, or will you just be warring for fun?

5. IF you war for fun, will you select a nation that is also warring and pre plan it, or will you just blind side them?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    1. What is LOR stance on the voluntary member cap. What type of membership numbers will LOR attempt to achieve in the up coming sets.

2. You stated that you let someone use your account and they used proxies which IMO is very uncool but what ever.

3. How closely will you know each of your members. Will you allow strangers into the nation that can potencially harm the nations reputation?

4. On what standards will you be warring. Will you be defensive? Will you only war to increase your ranks, or will you just be warring for fun?

5. IF you war for fun, will you select a nation that is also warring and pre plan it, or will you just blind side them?

good questions all.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

That seems like a very good system. I'll give them a chance.

Then again I gave foxhound a chance...

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post

1. Membership Numbers Shall not be capped
    2. Happend and you said what ever and i didn't multie
    3. Also we are going to illustrate a program where everyone will have to be known on MSN and have one week to obtain the program to contact us, and in that one week if they dont' add us we will possibly kick them. Also only privs to those that we know/have msn will get the privs.
    4. From what i want we won't be warring. unless suicided, provoked. BUT our FA is a leading part so from the system we have for us all to war and agree will be very hard
    5.Like i said i dont' think we will be warring for fun, cause if we do that will just hurt community at this point in time when community is fragile.

FYI-Pron will be dealing most FA-us other leaders are their as regard to keep a balance.

Also Dboz you sure know how to hold a grudge one should learn from you. Should of figured that you would be one of few who wants change as you are never open minded. I never once complained of you warring us and I didn't complain of your support to suiciding (only reason i suicided you was because i thought that was what you wanted). I was wrong to of stoop down to your level of thinking, guess thats why i am kinda noobish at times.

Also DBOZ if you think all our ideas of change are **** why don't you come up with some? Instead of just bashing, away ideas.
    I bet your statement would be disband LoR and leave. Typical DBOZ answer.

Now quote me here that i just answered DBOZ to his post but i will be attacked by all WLF supporters, as my post won't be relative and me just posting something against one of them will result in an all out bash fest- This is the community we are in now. Have some leaders then some followers no one has there own vision.

So by all means dboz and who ever want to bash go ahead. it's what our fabulous community is known for. That's why we have the hundreds of players and the huge player base for this game. keep the player base going guys
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Also Dboz you sure know how to hold a grudge one should learn from you. Should of figured that you would be one of few who wants change as you are never open minded. I never once complained of you warring us and I didn't complain of your support to suiciding (only reason i suicided you was because i thought that was what you wanted). I was wrong to of stoop down to your level of thinking, guess thats why i am kinda noobish at times.
    If i'm reading this right, you think that I SUPPORT suiciding!?! What the hell i always objected suiciding and i NEVER particpated in such actions. Who the **** do you think i am!

I'm pro banning suiciders!

Also DBOZ if you think all our ideas of change are **** why don't you come up with some? Instead of just bashing, away ideas.
    I bet your statement would be disband LoR and leave. Typical DBOZ answer.
    The only reason why i don't believe you guys is that just after you personally suicided on me with devil tried to be nice guys. I never even got an applogy for your misconduct.

And that last round of leadership switching while i was talking to Devil to try and defuse the situation. He just lied to me, so you could kill CB.

Ali i see you as a successor of Devil and based on my latest incounters with him, i stand firm.

You may call this not open minded, but hell should i believe someone who just cheats ?

Now quote me here that i just answered DBOZ to his post but i will be attacked by all WLF supporters, as my post won't be relative and me just posting something against one of them will result in an all out bash fest- This is the community we are in now. Have some leaders then some followers no one has there own vision.

So by all means dboz and who ever want to bash go ahead. it's what our fabulous community is known for. That's why we have the hundreds of players and the huge player base for this game. keep the player base going guys
    We never asked for a war with you people, you personally asked for it by killing my state. And now your wondering why your getting bashed? in the WOW time it always can down to the same situation one nations wars another ingame and on the forums.

I also would like to add that we are not the reason for the people that left. That will be you people.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    If i'm reading this right, you think that I SUPPORT suiciding!?! What the hell i always objected suiciding and i NEVER particpated in such actions. Who the **** do you think i am!

I'm pro banning suiciders!

The only reason why i don't believe you guys is that just after you personally suicided on me with devil tried to be nice guys. I never even got an applogy for your misconduct.

And that last round of leadership switching while i was talking to Devil to try and defuse the situation. He just lied to me, so you could kill CB.

Ali i see you as a successor of Devil and based on my latest incounters with him, i stand firm.

You may call this not open minded, but hell should i believe someone who just cheats ?

We never asked for a war with you people, you personally asked for it by killing my state. And now your wondering why your getting bashed? in the WOW time it always can down to the same situation one nations wars another ingame and on the forums.

I also would like to add that we are not the reason for the people that left. That will be you people.
    Dude OMG want me to go back to the thread and quote you? saying LOR deserved the suicides.....

ALSO want me to get the print screen of when i IMED YOU SAYING im Sorry?

And way to be original with the stating of cheater.

And **** this isn't about me if it was why the **** would i split powers of LoR? if it were about me i wouldn't respect the chain of command of LOR, I have certain morals. I suicided you and devil did cause we saw that you were being hypocritical by supporting the fact we were hit cause we deserved it.

All the facts are there and i did say sorry. On MSN as i did stoop down to the level where i shouldn't of gone. I said it multiple times have multiple screen shots to post on forums just ask for it. Also you can see your own posts in AMD thread.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Please don't pin Ali as evil by what he did to CB. I know full and well the implications of last set's LoR vs CB war. Had LoR not hit CB, we would have hit them and its understood by both sides. Ali is a close friend of mine now. As is Pron.