Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***LoR sign of Change and Diplomatic Situation of Oct. Set***

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Dude OMG want me to go back to the thread and quote you? saying LOR deserved the suicides.....
    good luck on that , just tell me when you found it.
    Last edited by DBozMen; 09-10-2008 at 18:23.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Anyone wants some cookies?
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Ali
    So by all means dboz and who ever want to bash go ahead. it's what our fabulous community is known for. That's why we have the hundreds of players and the huge player base for this game. keep the player base going guys
    way to bash the entire community before we even post. And if you want the reason the player base is leaving, it's probably because LoR killed them all off for no reason. Yup, good job. It's ok though... it's the communities fault for you actions, I'm sure of it!

Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    DBOZ-coz for them, we are still the bad guys
    sofar you havn't proven us otherwise.......

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    yea because things like this happen. We are forced to retaliate then we find out what nation they came from Hit that nation and were bad guys cause were bigger than them.

Its the same old song and dance
    Dboz-don´t make a huge joke of yourself, it doesn´t suit you.

To me that doesn't seem like anti-suiciding but more of a justification to suicding. but i shouldn't of suicided and i appologized do you want me to get print screen of that?

To Ooga let me tell you the grand scheme of wars since this game began
    Set 1. LoR vs EE set widely supported
    Set 2. LoR vs DAK moderately supported
    LoR vs Tnova and crew Not SUPPORTED
    Set 3.Community Retaliation vs LoR Widely Supported
    Set 4. LoR vs DAK moderate/not supported
    LoR vs CB Much confusion and mix emotions on support/ Not support
    Set 5. WLF vs LoR.

now then the main wars that revolved in this game were around DAK being involved 3 out of 5 sets/ also driving away of members wasn't done by LoR as they moved with anton a large majority.

Now i bet LoR did drive some basis of community away but to blame us solely is just ludicrous. We warred and you know out of all those wars i believe Tnova one EE one and one of the DAK ones are wrong.

But Tnova has burried his past or so he said
    Estos have burried everything and we were at good relations
    DAK still hates us which i guess i could see why but they had their victory too.

So the amount of chaos LoR personally caused to the community at a large scale i don't see.

The way your saying we war it sounds as if we have aaed the whole top 20 or something. We did hurt the community but not to the scale you describe, and community in turn has hurt LoR.

But that's enough of the bash fest this thread wasn't made to be another one of those it was meant to present an idea, and dboz to you i still ask what is it that you want done better? other than just stating i and kanny leave? cause you honestly don't think the ideas im presenting are good so i am open to your ideas.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Also DBOZ if you think all our ideas of change are **** why don't you come up with some? Instead of just bashing, away ideas.
    I bet your statement would be disband LoR and leave. Typical DBOZ answer.
    1. recommended you split from LOR and go your own way.
    2. suggested a voluntary member cap for all nations.

both you clearly ignored because you seem to want to keep all you can, and sacrafice nothing.

Ali just coz u say sorry doenst mean its ok and all dandy..... we were friends and u killed Boz... instead of talkign to him...

alright ali is starting to piss me off now...ok mayb u want to try changing LoR around but u gotta remember its not gonna be easy for people to believe in u because of all the stunts u have pulled in the past...the best thing for u 2 do is leave LoR and do your own thing by joining somebody...not being a leader will do you best so you dont carry so much power and b.s for your actions just your mouth...we all get older and have to move away from home to do our own things i think its your time if not the game isnt gonna get any easier for you just more b.s for us 2 hear and its getting annoying now

DAK still hates us which i guess i could see why but they had their victory too.
    Dak is no longer in existence in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    alright ali is starting to piss me off now...ok mayb u want to try changing LoR around but u gotta remember its not gonna be easy for people to believe in u because of all the stunts u have pulled in the past...the best thing for u 2 do is leave LoR and do your own thing by joining somebody...not being a leader will do you best so you dont carry so much power and b.s for your actions just your mouth...we all get older and have to move away from home to do our own things i think its your time if not the game isnt gonna get any easier for you just more b.s for us 2 hear and its getting annoying now
    I dont know what has gotten into me, but REP for that!

haha idk either...i just tell **** how it is idc about wut or who i see how things should and shouldnt be but i get bashed either way so its ok