Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***LoR sign of Change and Diplomatic Situation of Oct. Set***

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I dont know what has gotten into me, but REP for that!
    What do you think of MarineRecon's post

* I approve
    I disapprove
    Your comments on this post:
    **** this kills me

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    DBOZ-coz for them, we are still the bad guys
    sofar you havn't proven us otherwise.......

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    yea because things like this happen. We are forced to retaliate then we find out what nation they came from Hit that nation and were bad guys cause were bigger than them.

Its the same old song and dance
    Dboz-don´t make a huge joke of yourself, it doesn´t suit you.
    whahaha,

i'm sorry i find that funny! Silly you , in all these years you still don't get me.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    But coming from you, this means nothing to me. I see no change in LOR's leadership, because i still see Kanman and Ali.

Then again Pron isn't posting this, because you find yourself to important.

Sorry no i don't think you people can life by your own rules.
    Try me Dboz. I'm taking a more active role in LOR politics--when was the last time I did that? War against EE in first set. Skycat and I have worked things out now though.

I let Ali post this, because I didn't care to type it .

And yes we can live by our own rules. Show me a time when I've been unfair in FA or unfair in dealing with other nations.

Sure, you're mad about Ali and Devil's actions. I understand that. But beyond this current set, you should let that go.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggio
    1. What is LOR stance on the voluntary member cap. What type of membership numbers will LOR attempt to achieve in the up coming sets.
    LOR's stance is that we won't be reducing our member cap. Too much of a logistical nightmare, and much better for us to have everybody under one roof. Sorry that you don't like that, but it's the way it's gonna be for LOR.
    3. How closely will you know each of your members. Will you allow strangers into the nation that can potencially harm the nations reputation?
    We will be changing passwords frequently, and anyone that doesn't contact me on MSN or some other mode of communication will more than likely be let go from the nation.

4. On what standards will you be warring. Will you be defensive? Will you only war to increase your ranks, or will you just be warring for fun?
    Like any other nation, we reserve the right to war whenever and whoever we want. If we feel it is in the best interests of LOR, we will go to war. However, you should know that I don't lightly go to war, and as main FA will try most everything to stay out of war. Most other nation's FA that have dealt with me will verify that.

Quote Originally Posted by maggio
    5. IF you war for fun, will you select a nation that is also warring and pre plan it, or will you just blind side them?
    See above paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by Dboz
    Ali i see you as a successor of Devil and based on my latest incounters with him, i stand firm.

You may call this not open minded, but hell should i believe someone who just cheats ?
    Ali is not the successor of Devil, as this model of leadership clearly demonstrates. We have checks and balances with each other, and are trying to work together to create a succession.

You can believe me, I haven't cheated.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga
    And if you want the reason the player base is leaving, it's probably because LoR killed them all off for no reason. Yup, good job. It's ok though... it's the communities fault for you actions, I'm sure of it!
    Sure LOR has made mistakes, but it's not just us warring out there, and we're certainly not the only ones that have made mistakes in the past 5 months. IN OCT SET--we will be rectifying the situation. You should let us, instead of writing us off.

Quote Originally Posted by maggio
    1. recommended you split from LOR and go your own way.
    2. suggested a voluntary member cap for all nations.

both you clearly ignored because you seem to want to keep all you can, and sacrafice nothing.
    1. Ali is as much LOR as anyone else, and won't be forced out because you think he should be. Accept it and move on.
    2. Suggestions are not right for everyone. Be a leader of a 20 man nation, and see how you feel about splitting everyone up into different nations and finding other leaders to help with that, plus coordinating in two different nations.

We didn't ignore them--we simply don't agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt
    Ali just coz u say sorry doenst mean its ok and all dandy..... we were friends and u killed Boz... instead of talkign to him..
    Ali effed up--even Ali admits that. What would be nice is if people realize that Ali won't have the power to do that kind of thing anymore and stay within LOR's borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinerecon
    u gotta remember its not gonna be easy for people to believe in u because of all the stunts u have pulled in the past
    Can you not believe in me to change something in LOR?

Simply put--I'm given a more community based role. In the past, I've just let Ali and Kanny run LOR and haven't said much, however, OCT set will change that. Most nation leaders will say I'm responsive to FA and fair. You should support LOR's decision to try this, and actually see what happens--instead of bashing it based on past actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

USSR had 52 members back in the day so I know what it takes. Pron.

I am not suggesting that your nation split up into different factions, I am simply recommending that the nation splits up and goes into their own directions.

just quit the leadership post and remain as a normal player. Leave the leading to Pron.
    you are in College and inactive either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Finaly an answer i can believe,

Pron i know i can trust you, because of our past etc. And hoebawt trusts you, but i'm hard headed because of Ali posting it and of his past actions, i would have said the same thing if Kanman posted it.

And Ali, i appologize if you allready said sorry. The time of that converstation is still a blur to me because i came back from a huge party. And msn tripped so it didn't save the conversation.

Anyway i'm gonna talk it through with the rest of the WLF leadership.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

part of me sais yes, make pron just come on here and post and people wont get so upset.

the other part of me sais.

"you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig!" Obama.

i believe in u pron i didnt state nothing bad about u...i was stating that ali is getting all pissed off that nobody will believe in him but i wonder y that could be

Pron u know where i stand on this....but your a very close friend so i have no choice but to take ur word.... ill talk to the rest of the leadership... i just dont see much change wit ali and kanny there.. and the sad part is even if u guys did try to change the moment some1 gets suicided everyone is gonna point at u guys....

Maggio your a sexy pig wit out lipstick keep it up

Heh--thx for the support guys.

We'll just have to see how it goes. Don't think there's been a set that hasn't had suiciders, and I know a lot of them (suiciders) haven't come directly from LOR, so we'll have to see how nations react to it and deal with me in FA.

And maggio--I only wear lipstick when you ask, but I may not anymore since you let the entire community know about us :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.