Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    And you'll never amount to anything but being the scum on NW. I can't think of one time you've done something honorable or even won a war on your own. You are a grade A loser. Way to piss people off while you are trying to make peace with them. Real smart of you, . Oh, and I'll be more realistic than my friend ranger, you and the AF name will never amount to anything. Your reputation use to be that you were a nice, honorable guy, even though you sucked in the game. Now, you are widely disliked throughout the entire community, and you still stuck. Good job!
    well at least iam trying to do something by myslef and tryibng to form a nation from 0, not living in the shadow of someone else leadership, lets see next set when ur leading how it works for you
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    As i told ya before, I tried changing this set, but I got hit again, lets see what future sets bring on, i respect you and ill look to work with you in future sets. As for Ooga, Communist and Max u need to try better to piss me off, ur just flies for me
    Looking at what you have 'achieved', that last statement just doesn`t quit sound right
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Looking at what you have 'achieved', that last statement just doesn`t quit sound right
    Mr Achievements talking . btw who are u in game? srry i really dont know u at all xD
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

well at least iam trying to do something by myslef and tryibng to form a nation from 0, not living in the shadow of someone else leadership, lets see next set when ur leading how it works for you
    I can't run my nation any worse than you run yours. But I'll stop the petty bickering, the community all knows by now what kind of person you are. You proved it by your own posts over the past 4 months, haha.

Missionary Guest

is this war still going on ??

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    I can't run my nation any worse than you run yours. But I'll stop the petty bickering, the community all knows by now what kind of person you are. You proved it by your own posts over the past 4 months, haha.
    not the better half of the community
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    is this war still going on ??
    well AF declared peace, but i think USA may wipe us out any second xD, mr pres hasnt said anything..
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

well AF declared peace, but i think USA may wipe us out any second xD, mr pres hasnt said anything..
    i guess he figures he will make you squirm...

wtf with forums!, in all the day the only active has been AF thread and only 5 posts, whats up with everyone come online!, post something, i dont care if u yell at me, or post in whatever other thread, but pls dont start going inactive dont let the game die =(
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

Mr Achievements talking . btw who are u in game? srry i really dont know u at all xD
    Yeah, I can see that!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE