Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

To clarify a couple of things

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    So apparently WLF dialed in this favor.

Shame on both my homeland and on USA
    No favors where done, this was discussed and agreed upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    WLF planned on hitting LoR, we knew (WLF and USA) that CF was a LoR sidekick, so we planned on hitting them when WLF hit LoR. But WLF prepared faster then we did, so they hit before we could. And then CF jumps to AF, which we were unsure if they would build up and leave AF to help LoR.. And then the whole tax things happened, so that gave us another reason. but the main reason is to help out WLF in there war against LoR and help keep them secure.
    We are friends and again, i confirm this. This was planned and executed, no foulplay here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    bah no one stands a chance against WLF and USA monopoly so whatever..i sayy they control the game, i just hope mr pres doesnt give our states up with his admon power when we start suiciding USA plaeyrs next set =)
    We war for a reason and we are not planning on dominating the game. Last set we wanted to teach your nation a lesson because of your actions. This set it was LOR's turn, that they killed me was only to speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    USA and WLF are not allied.

Z
    This is true, we work side by side on occasions. That is also based on the reason why we don't agree to any naps.

Well, guess we were right Boz.. A state from AF just jumped to LoR and killed one of your members..
    It was expected , but we'll handle it and we won't let AF pay for it. You have my word on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    How u call telling people the suicider was Ali, he shouldnt have tracked him, thats BS
    Because you can see which state killed ya....

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    well if it dont show i would like to see how i was pointed out as sumbody who killed because i didnt fail any attacks...and supposably ali failed which is kind of impossible when dboz had 0 spies but him creating that nation blew his **** up
    Yet again, you see who killed you. And Devil told me it was you, so stop saying that we miss use the game.

do you all really think i would tell hoe anything..... we don't really even like each other ..
    Pure hate between those two , but they do have one thing that they both like, that's ME!! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    You claim the kill of CF well you missed one state.

I dont know if people agree with me but, If a nation merge, and 75% of the merging nation is killed, I find it completely normal of the remaining 25% to flee. Hoe, or Mr. P catch me up in msn to deal with it.

AF original states will not take down #200
    He didn't flee, he participated in the war between WLF and LOR. But this matter has been handled.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    wuts the big problem with CF states...WLF has more then enough strength to have killed them on their own if they felt threatened they would join LoR...but i agree if it was to gain the top spot to win the round that would have been a better excuse
    This was planned before the war even started, so it was nothing about feeling threatened.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

so coz USA always kills him he goes and helps LOR kill WLF? mks alot of sense dont it

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    so coz USA always kills him he goes and helps LOR kill WLF? mks alot of sense dont it
    I dont know if they always kill him, i just know they were killing him because he was CF.

And If he had tagged up with lor jumping from AF. AF will have this issue personally handled but... as this in my personal opinion is justified, AF will not take any actions on it.

So to resume:

If USA hasnt warred CF merged in AF, and CF mergers jumped LOR AF will have been dragged into war against tag jumpers.

But USA warred CF merged in AF and that makes me logic for the LAST remaining state of CF jump tag, as USA would have to declare on LOR too.

So I guess its WLFs call if they kill him (which i'm sure they'll) or NOT
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post

Pure hate between those two , but they do have one thing that they both like, that's ME!! \o/
    LOL you should tell them the truth about our love...

If you dont I will, and I will never talk to you again.
    Last edited by z75; 09-11-2008 at 13:45. Reason: Bad Spelling
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

LOL you should tell them the true about our love...

If you dont I will, and I will never talk to you again.
    sssh!!!! please don't tell, i will be your

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    sssh!!!! please don't tell, i will be your
    So if you want me to be happy again, buy me some flowers, chocolates oh and help me getting top spot by killing everyone that gets on top of me

If you dont accomplish this 3 reqs i'm asking forget me for ever.
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

So if you want me to be happy again, buy me some flowers, chocolates oh and help me getting top spot by killing everyone that gets on top of me

If you dont accomplish this 3 reqs i'm asking forget me for ever.
    You can aquire my love just by doing the third one!

So come over to my side!

Well I find it as an action of "last breath" he was anyways getting killed by USA.

But tell me fellow NW member, what do you want me to do?
    Actually he wasn't.. I missed him. I thought there was only 3.. So he would have been safe

unless of course AF continues this war. Then he would have become a target.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

First and foremost CF states were not to aide LOR in war or else we would of had them jumped in.

Second of all i guess WLF couldn't do it so USA had to. My whole view on the standards this game were set on are gone. Quite Pathetic.

I see why devil quit this game now.

To just pick on states for the sake of their old allegiance is such bull **** but that too by a whole different nation. WTF did USA have in this affair but siding a friend? HAD WLF warred or even had they called in some stockers to do this it would of been alright but THE **** GIVES USA THE RIGHT TO DO THIS ****!

What hypocrisy this game holds. You ask me to change the way viets and others think, then you just go kill them when they wanted to net? what are you ****ing thinking? Killing some viets will make them not want to multie are you ****ing stupid mother ****ers? I mean seriously you just built rage?

I'm Here trying to setup programs to change and you just fill the hearts of the people who are trying to lead this movement of change with hatred? Of all people atleast you prez should of thaught of what your doing? WTF were you thinking? DO YOU HONESTLY WANT ME TO LEAVE THIS GAME, I mean if you do Prez just say it straight to me. Instead of indirectly shooting down my movement for change, ****ing support me and spit in my face at the same time.

I don't want anyone else to answer this post or endorse it or bash it I am asking this ****ing question to Prez. Nobody else. So if you are somebody else and want to go public and post on my post i am gonna not view it or even for that matter think about reading it so your post will be directed to a third party if your not Prez.

I'm Sorry for the amount of cursing i did this affair in it whole self was just so pathetic and a basic spit in my face.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Typical Ali bull****! And I don't care if you don't want anyone else to answer. You took it public, expect the public to comment on your bull****

And according to YOU, change is next set, not this one