Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    im kinda surprised taht you pulled out so quickly...what happened to dying is fun blah blah blah...

did your members chicken out? did you go soft on us Raul? That other nation helped AF out in the war, but you still back out?
    We didnt warred USA, they hit us first, we answered back as best as we could, I knew we couldnt win USA at all, I told this myself to Mr Pres since the beggining. We are in clearly numerical disadvantage 3 to 1 due to activity since the beggining, without considerating GofH, which made member count just equal. I recognize AF alone cant hang out at USA anylonger. And indeed Ooga, u dont need a 2 year old brains to see I DID surrender, i said we cant do anymore and continuing this war will be useless. If i had striked yesterday i coukd have taken 1 or 2 more US states but its useless we killed more of USA and USA erradicated AF afterwards. Iam trying to change AFfor good and ill try not to be tempted to argue with you and you insults anylonger.
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Ain't it something? Now that they are losing they want to declare peace and say "all is good." Haha. If I was president I would ask for a declaration of unconditional surrender and an apology. And then I'd kill Raul's restart for repercussion.
    yeah, thats why ull never be as half as great leader as mr pres
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

kissing *** now?

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    We didnt warred USA, they hit us first, we answered back as best as we could, I knew we couldnt win USA at all, I told this myself to Mr Pres since the beggining. We are in clearly numerical disadvantage 3 to 1 due to activity since the beggining, without considerating GofH, which made member count just equal. I recognize AF alone cant hang out at USA anylonger. And indeed Ooga, u dont need a 2 year old brains to see I DID surrender, i said we cant do anymore and continuing this war will be useless. If i had striked yesterday i coukd have taken 1 or 2 more US states but its useless we killed more of USA and USA erradicated AF afterwards. Iam trying to change AFfor good and ill try not to be tempted to argue with you and you insults anylonger.
    *sneeze*

Sorry, I`m allergic to bull****!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    kissing *** now?
    Oh Hoewy Hoewy, There is a difference between being enemey of USA and saying stupid things while going nutts and mad(which ive done xD) and a very different one is recognizing someones job.
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

raul, you've pissed off USA to no end, and now you're trying to kiss up to us. thats really stupid of you.

Raul, I still believe there is a chance for you and AF to do well and regain its reputation. But brother, sometimes u just gotta stop putting your foot in your mouth. going back and forth with people on these forums is juvenile. You seem more like a ADHD kid than a leader of a nation. A nation with a decent member count and obviously members who trust you and follow you. You cannot win over hearts and minds with verbal battles. YOU MUST SHOW IT!!! Stop doing boneheaded things and saying goober ****.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    yeah, thats why ull never be as half as great leader as mr pres
    And you'll never amount to anything but being the scum on NW. I can't think of one time you've done something honorable or even won a war on your own. You are a grade A loser. Way to piss people off while you are trying to make peace with them. Real smart of you, . Oh, and I'll be more realistic than my friend ranger, you and the AF name will never amount to anything. Your reputation use to be that you were a nice, honorable guy, even though you sucked in the game. Now, you are widely disliked throughout the entire community, and you still stuck. Good job!
    Last edited by ooga booga; 09-18-2008 at 10:11.

I love the USA crew!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    Raul, I still believe there is a chance for you and AF to do well and regain its reputation. But brother, sometimes u just gotta stop putting your foot in your mouth. going back and forth with people on these forums is juvenile. You seem more like a ADHD kid than a leader of a nation. A nation with a decent member count and obviously members who trust you and follow you. You cannot win over hearts and minds with verbal battles. YOU MUST SHOW IT!!! Stop doing boneheaded things and saying goober ****.
    As i told ya before, I tried changing this set, but I got hit again, lets see what future sets bring on, i respect you and ill look to work with you in future sets. As for Ooga, Communist and Max u need to try better to piss me off, ur just flies for me
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]