Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

,z im surely u are more stupid than i thought,how can you set down the tax from 5% to 0%?u think i hacked the game?no,u can ask Mr.P about that,he knows everything.
    i set 20% first then down to 0%,so is it wrong to set tax like that?yea i know nobody in this game except my friends likes us,cuz we are outstanding u

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    go abuse tax in some other game.

Z
    abuse tax? who the fuk says what tax shall be implemented, u want to raise player base and USA just lowered it by 21 members nice one
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by hercules View Post
    ,z im surely u are more stupid than i thought,how can you set down the tax from 5% to 0%?u think i hacked the game?no,u can ask Mr.P about that,he knows everything.
    i set 20% first then down to 0%,so is it wrong to set tax like that?yea i know nobody in this game except my friends likes us,cuz we are outstanding u
    no I like u actually.

U seem quite cool.

But it does bother me.... tax abuse.

TAG jumping...

U did not jump nation for War. u did it for Net, which is why u are all ahead.

We all dont want to jump tags for NET, we are loyal to nations.

If the whole game jumps nations to get a 10% advantage for 1 week, then its messed.

this is how we play.

and its not against the rules how u play.

But Domination leads to war man.

U deal with what u sew.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    abuse tax? who the fuk says what tax shall be implemented, u want to raise player base and USA just lowered it by 21 members nice one
    if u cant take the heat dont play.

Or maybe just play fair.

?

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

So apparently WLF dialed in this favor.

Shame on both my homeland and on USA

this is just bull **** never expected USA to something so ****ed up on its last set.

Hell even i am considering retiring, from this game.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

yea i still see u cool -Z- although u betrayed us last set,but i already forgot it
    AF or CF is the same,in CF USA rapes us much more easier cuz we dont have NA
    right domination leads to war hehe

Hypocrisy.

It's ok for VIEW and Tnova tags to jump to USA to get tax benefits.

Double Standards.

USA sucks. AF is where all the cool people hang out. I don't think a single one of us in AF take this game seriously. Dying is kind of fun because then you can restart and just kind of do what you want. To recap:

USA - Sucks
    AF - Where all the cool people are
    CB - Doesn't condone this war
    WLF - gay as all hell

Current Wars
    Your nation officially declared war on America[USA] at the 10th of September 2008 - 23:49:49.
    Reason for the war: You had a nap, and u broke it, so **** u =) You will be able to declare peace in 1 days
    The nation America[USA] officially declared war on your nation at the 10th of September 2008 - 23:44:49.
    Reason for the war: We just want the 3 CF states.. Only way we will war the whole nation is if you fight back. Which i hope you don't..
    Funny how you kept out the bad part of your declaration.

Quote Originally Posted by z75 View Post
    I got overthrown and this wasnt what I expected, I wont say more about this issue.

z75 =/= AF
    Sad you got overthrown. you were the best thing to happen to AF. With you, they had a better chance at being a good nation. But like i said, as long as Raul is in charge, i doubt they ever will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules View Post
    hmmm,even Mr.P admin of this game doesnt want us(estern asians)to play.maybe 17 players **** 3 people is not supposed suicide.its ok.try to finish me quick,im about to quit this game.im wasting too much for this...
    Thanks for gettting me out of this
    Hercules, this is nothing personal against you. I have no issues with you. heck you played in USA a few times.

truth is Hien, USA cant win us so they desperately follow other nations orders to kill us =), id must admin good job i just hope he doesnt uses his admon power to detect our suiciders outside AF haha xD
    huh

.. hmmm so you can enter a war and help LoR and that is ok and it's just a game and nobody should whine cause hey after all it's called Nation-Wars.. hmmm where did i hear all of this before... hmmmmm oh thats right you said it!

WLF planned on hitting LoR, we knew (WLF and USA) that CF was a LoR sidekick, so we planned on hitting them when WLF hit LoR. But WLF prepared faster then we did, so they hit before we could. And then CF jumps to AF, which we were unsure if they would build up and leave AF to help LoR.. And then the whole tax things happened, so that gave us another reason. but the main reason is to help out WLF in there war against LoR and help keep them secure.

last set we get yelled at for not doing anything to help friends, and now that we are, we still get yelled at .. can't win!

It's a war game. things happen. It was stated that this set would be a "blow off some steam" set so all the grudges and everything ends and we start fresh..
    Last edited by Mr President; 09-10-2008 at 22:04.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"