Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

bah no one stands a chance against WLF and USA monopoly so whatever..i sayy they control the game, i just hope mr pres doesnt give our states up with his admon power when we start suiciding USA plaeyrs next set =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    truth is Hien, USA cant win us so they desperately follow other nations orders to kill us =), id must admin good job i just hope he doesnt uses his admon power to detect our suiciders outside AF haha xD
    bah no one stands a chance against WLF and USA monopoly so whatever..i sayy they control the game, i just hope mr pres doesnt give our states up with his admon power when we start suiciding USA plaeyrs next set =)

This is what i'm talking about, one minute you say one thing and then the next, you say another.. I'm sure you will change your mind again.

How this all plays out is up to the rest of AF. We only came for the CF states. If you fight back, then we will war the rest of you. Which is not what i want. but i'll leave it up to you.

And your comments about me using my admin powers are about as lame as your leading skills..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i just hope mr pres doesnt give our states up with his admon power when we start suiciding USA plaeyrs next set =)
    dude, i'm in..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Well, i think that this is fair and fine.
    This is not a suicide
    This is a declaration of war.
    Raul, everyone loses at somepoint
    Instead of going down to the level of a suicider, which we all know you will do anyways, because you have the intelligence of a lab rat, you could just do a fair declaration.

You do not have to have a good reason to WAR
    You have to have a good reason to SUICIDE.

USA and WLF are not allied.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

i got bashed for doin my own thing but because USA is a nation its alright...like i said and pres said this should just be a grudge round to get everybodys issues out...**** whoever u wanna **** up and thats it...next round everything should be squashed with nothing carrying over but w.e may happen next set then new **** can start with wutever new nations...im willing to start over and not do stupid **** like i do for the game but that i believe wont work because sumbody will carry over grudges from this set

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    i got bashed for doin my own thing but because USA is a nation its alright...like i said and pres said this should just be a grudge round to get everybodys issues out...**** whoever u wanna **** up and thats it...next round everything should be squashed with nothing carrying over but w.e may happen next set then new **** can start with wutever new nations...im willing to start over and not do stupid **** like i do for the game but that i believe wont work because sumbody will carry over grudges from this set
    sounds to me like you willing to continue with out grudges which is cool

i dont care about grudges anymore i said i believe 2 sets ago that i had a list of people i wanted to get back from issues and thats wut i did this set...next set im willing to drop all issues and move on but others wont now

that is a straight low blow! Using his admin powers? Tell me one time he has won a set? Your a straight up loser, whining cry baby.

I wont condone talk like that, call me nazi all you want.

When he can't think straight, he always falls back on the "poor little Raul" bit. Just ignore him, as we all know that doesn't happen. He just can't beliieve someone can actually beat him as if he is all that and a bag of chips, with a coke on the side.