Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    When he can't think straight, he always falls back on the "poor little Raul" bit. Just ignore him, as we all know that doesn't happen. He just can't beliieve someone can actually beat him as if he is all that and a bag of chips, with a coke on the side.
    He is more like a caffeen free diet pepsi with no dout the pinky out

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    He is more like a caffeen free diet pepsi with no dout the pinky out

Maybe Vanilla Dr Pepper?

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    When he can't think straight, he always falls back on the "poor little Raul" bit. Just ignore him, as we all know that doesn't happen. He just can't beliieve someone can actually beat him as if he is all that and a bag of chips, with a coke on the side.
    we all know hes not. i mean me n rass made a nation of 14 randoms an still pwnd his nation .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    And your comments about me using my admin powers are about as lame as your leading skills..
    haha, even if you did that it would still never be that lame

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Hypocrisy.

It's ok for VIEW and Tnova tags to jump to USA to get tax benefits.

Double Standards.
    LMFAO chris dont be stupid. calvin died before he joined any other nation and i joined USA with an inactive ****ty netted state, hows that the same as what we see here? i have no excuse for tnova or what ever he may have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    truth is Hien, USA cant win us so they desperately follow other nations orders to kill us =), id must admin good job i just hope he doesnt uses his admon power to detect our suiciders outside AF haha xD
    USA cant win the nation LoR sent all there good netters to? lmao. stfu raul. any of you top states, how many times have they been in AF? none. so they havent had tp beat you, just the nation LoRs top netters went to. plus after all you BS the last few sets its about time USA hit you. good work USA, hope you do what i wanted to do last set and kill raul

Quote Originally Posted by hercules View Post
    hmmm,even Mr.P admin of this game doesnt want us(estern asians)to play.maybe 17 players **** 3 people is not supposed suicide.its ok.try to finish me quick,im about to quit this game.im wasting too much for this...
    Thanks for gettting me out of this
    if thats you opinion then in abit son.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    this is just bull **** never expected USA to something so ****ed up on its last set.

Hell even i am considering retiring, from this game.
    well then in abit too. AF deserved to get hit just for the previous sets actions. plus what ever USA decided to hit them for this set.

Raul, Raul, Raul. There is so much to say to you I can't even phathom. What happend to your attitude you had a few sets ago when you decided to ambush USA and this was just a "war game, we should all war, yada yada yada." Now we bring it back to you and it's "USA is killing AF and ruining the game." I've never seen LoR and AF whine this badly before, threatening to quit the game (and in some cases such as Devil, actually quitting.) For the first time LoR gets owned, and their leaders quit and abandon them. Pathetic. Weak. This coming from one of the "greatest" nations in the game. Way to know they can stick through real adversity. We didn't like the CF tactics so we acted. Raul the way you sounded on the forums a couple of months ago I thought you LOVED to war? What are you crying about now for?

I wasn't going to bring up all the times AF hit us with there bogus reasons. Funny how short some memories are.. But i'm sure that is ok.

I fine with whoever doesn't agree with this attack on AF. Like i said, we only plan on taking out the CF states. I really don't want to war all of AF. But if they chose to, then so be it..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

only 10 AR left,quick plz

You have killed Catch me if u can(#152)

You destroyed a total of 3 land.
    You lost 3.655 Jets.
    Your Nation lost 1.828 Jets.
    Your enemy lost 47.797 AGM.

There you are now out of your misery. Play nicely next time.

You dirty dog you.. man that was close

you grabbed at just the right time and extended your alive time by about 5 minutes.. We were right down to the final 10 turns when we got you.. phew that was close..

nice job keeping alive herc!

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Chaos Brotherhood does not condone the actions of America and will be taking a public negative stance on this issue.

So you don't condone our actions of killing them during a war, but yet your members kill them with SA's lmao...

hmmmm interesting twist..

just had to make a post and about it.. I have never seen anyone die by SA before..
    Last edited by Mr President; 09-10-2008 at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So you don't condone our actions of killing them during a war, but yet your members kill them with SA's lmao...

hmmmm interesting twist..

just had to make a post and about it.. I have never seen anyone die by SA before..
    lmao

Was it a landdropper?
    Last edited by Mr President; 09-10-2008 at 23:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]