Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

don't think so.. he did some AR's and SA's and then the state died

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Let this be a warning.

NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER...

Fart in a wetsuit

Well, guess we were right Boz.. A state from AF just jumped to LoR and killed one of your members..

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    that is a straight low blow! Using his admin powers? Tell me one time he has won a set? Your a straight up loser, whining cry baby.

I wont condone talk like that, call me nazi all you want.
    How u call telling people the suicider was Ali, he shouldnt have tracked him, thats BS
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Stupid.... ALI was caught coz he was in lor for one second left to create a random nation to kill boz and left it once he killed him... would have worked but ali is so stupid he forgot that it shows up on exterior news when u create or destroy a nation.... also it was a sheer coincidence that the times of Boz's death and the creation fo this nation were only a few mins apart........ so Mr p didnt say anything... as a matter of fact i was the one that broke it down to Mr P Boz Z and Cape and was the one that proved LOR was behind Boz's death.... Ur an idiot.... and now u have tag jumpers... this is not acceptable... Raul or Z75 plz contact me asap we need to talk

Like tag jumping never happens when LoR gets into a war...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    How u call telling people the suicider was Ali, he shouldnt have tracked him, thats BS
    i was refering to you making claims that MR P. abuses his admin powers which is total bs.

See once again you think you know it all but you don't. Let me fill you in AGAIN..

When certain things happen, i am asked to check things out to make sure that everything was done legal and not by cheating. All information i discover is classified and only discussed between Tnova and myself. None of the members know anything. Please find me one post where i leaked info to the public...

You have no business commenting on how an admin of this game handles situations.

Ali is not "tracked". And where do you get this info that i even "tracked" Ali? oh of course, your speculating.. Tell you what, you leave the admin stuff to me and just keep on running your nation of good members into the ground. Seems like you have your hands full with that.

Catching as many cheaters in the game is part of my job. it's what people want. If i didn't, then people would leave. So don't enjoy the hard work Tnova and i put into keeping this game cheater free and then question the manner in which we provide it!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    i was refering to you making claims that MR P. abuses his admin powers which is total bs.
    So was he in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules View Post
    hmmm,even Mr.P admin of this game doesnt want us(estern asians)to play.maybe 17 players **** 3 people is not supposed suicide.its ok.try to finish me quick,im about to quit this game.im wasting too much for this...
    Thanks for gettting me out of this
    you dug your own grave by suiciding USA multiple times. And viet is a cheater to begin with, so... bye, go, leave
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE