Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    abuse tax? who the fuk says what tax shall be implemented, u want to raise player base and USA just lowered it by 21 members nice one
    lowered by 1 you mean?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    See once again you think you know it all but you don't. Let me fill you in AGAIN..

When certain things happen, i am asked to check things out to make sure that everything was done legal and not by cheating. All information i discover is classified and only discussed between Tnova and myself. None of the members know anything. Please find me one post where i leaked info to the public...

You have no business commenting on how an admin of this game handles situations.

Ali is not "tracked". And where do you get this info that i even "tracked" Ali? oh of course, your speculating.. Tell you what, you leave the admin stuff to me and just keep on running your nation of good members into the ground. Seems like you have your hands full with that.

Catching as many cheaters in the game is part of my job. it's what people want. If i didn't, then people would leave. So don't enjoy the hard work Tnova and i put into keeping this game cheater free and then question the manner in which we provide it!
    He is actually accusing you of cheating, that is why he is so mad. It is just unbelievable that anyone pays close enough attention to the game to have figured that out with out cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    So was he in this one.
    dont follow i guess pm me.

doesnt it say who killed u once u kill the person even with spies???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    See once again you think you know it all but you don't. Let me fill you in AGAIN..

When certain things happen, i am asked to check things out to make sure that everything was done legal and not by cheating. All information i discover is classified and only discussed between Tnova and myself. None of the members know anything. Please find me one post where i leaked info to the public...

You have no business commenting on how an admin of this game handles situations.

Ali is not "tracked". And where do you get this info that i even "tracked" Ali? oh of course, your speculating.. Tell you what, you leave the admin stuff to me and just keep on running your nation of good members into the ground. Seems like you have your hands full with that.

Catching as many cheaters in the game is part of my job. it's what people want. If i didn't, then people would leave. So don't enjoy the hard work Tnova and i put into keeping this game cheater free and then question the manner in which we provide it!
    Thats wat i just told him on MSN that you have to watch states that are labled cheaters and do suspicious ****... if ali dont like tough **** he shouldn't have cheated to begin wit... hes lucky to be even be allowed to play

Why can't we just get along?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    doesnt it say who killed u once u kill the person even with spies???
    Not sure..... dont think so..... but marine we talked about it on msn a lil after it went down u knew then as u know now... that we didnt have any admin hlep to fig out ali did the suicide

well if it dont show i would like to see how i was pointed out as sumbody who killed because i didnt fail any attacks...and supposably ali failed which is kind of impossible when dboz had 0 spies but him creating that nation blew his **** up

Marine i knew it was u and ali byt the log on the shout box... matched up wit the ingame time of death.... also ur post on the fourms and the way u posted gave urself away...... and ali was ****ed when he made that nation... stupid.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    He is actually accusing you of cheating, that is why he is so mad. It is just unbelievable that anyone pays close enough attention to the game to have figured that out with out cheating.

I guess i didn't understand what he was saying then. Oh well, of course he thinks this.. I mean i busted my butt off spending all my free time getting this freaking game up and running just so i could sell everyone out so we only have 2 people playing.. Man, how did i get caught so easy?

Shut up Raul. I really am getting sick of these unfounded accusations. If you think i'm letting everyone know who is doing what and that i'm cheating (although everything is logged and I'm sure Tnova would have said something by now) then don't play here. It's not mandated that you play. You push the buttons all by yourself.

Again, this is why there is 2 Admins who can see the logs of what others are doing.. It's called checks and balances.. But you wouldn't know anything about that. Something goes wrong and you yell at your FA and tell him he sucks at FAing.. When in fact, it's you my friend that sucks at leading.. And now z75 isn't sure he even wants to keep playing.. But i'm sure thats my fault.

I can only hope he makes his own nation next set and breaks away from you.

bye!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"