Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Allied Forces[AF] has declared war on America[USA]

do you all really think i would tell hoe anything..... we don't really even like each other ..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

so just because im active and read the events means i cant post on the forums of sumthing happening...im pretty sure ive seen other people post like that even during hits which most of the time is me doing and i end up warning the person being hit cuz they happen to be on the forums and not in game

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Like tag jumping never happens when LoR gets into a war...
    Yeah, that's pretty much a given.

Anyway, to get back on topic.

USA has achieved what it set out to achieve. I have ordered a cease fire.

if AF makes any attacks on us, we will commence with our attacks. Which is not, and let me say it again, it is NOT what i want to do. So Raul the choice is yours. I hope you can make the right one.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Don't fart in a wetsuit.

Raul,just quit the game man and focus on real life.
    this game is belonged to Mr.P,we cant enjoy as much as we did in WoW cuz we are not USA's friends
    @Max Logan: eh idiot Max i havent suicided USA in NW since it came back,u can ask Mr.P to check,we are playing NW not WoW,so forget the past,hehe.dont blame it on me man
    @ NW community: become USA's dog or you will get killed for playing too good.hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

.. hmmm so you can enter a war and help LoR and that is ok and it's just a game and nobody should whine cause hey after all it's called Nation-Wars.. hmmm where did i hear all of this before... hmmmmm oh thats right you said it!

WLF planned on hitting LoR, we knew (WLF and USA) that CF was a LoR sidekick, so we planned on hitting them when WLF hit LoR. But WLF prepared faster then we did, so they hit before we could. And then CF jumps to AF, which we were unsure if they would build up and leave AF to help LoR.. And then the whole tax things happened, so that gave us another reason. but the main reason is to help out WLF in there war against LoR and help keep them secure.

last set we get yelled at for not doing anything to help friends, and now that we are, we still get yelled at .. can't win!

It's a war game. things happen. It was stated that this set would be a "blow off some steam" set so all the grudges and everything ends and we start fresh..
    So the tax thing is part of the reason? I argued in the other thread that it is harder to get to the number 1 spot in a four man nation, stay number one for a few days and then enjoy a little 0 tax action than to just net in a larger nation. Do you disagree?

And for the main reason usa declared war. A much better way to achieve the same goal would be to state that USA would kill any CF state that jumps over to LoR. Or even, USA will kill any CF state that jumps into LoR and an extra LoR state. That way, if the CF states wanted to net, they can net and if they war, they won't help LoR.

I think a bigger reason for this war is that Mr. President wants USA to do better in their last round so just war the top netters.

it is always the same thing
    the nation that attacks says it is a war game
    the nation that gets attacked thinks its lame.

all nations in the game warred at least one time with no decent reason
    so deal with it

hell i've been killed every set except the first (or two) for no reason

That's the truth boskuh, except some nations take a lot more flak for it than others.

Quote Originally Posted by kanman View Post
    I think a bigger reason for this war is that Mr. President wants USA to do better in their last round so just war the top netters.
    And if that is the case you cannot argue with that. Warring to win is a good reason which no one can question. I don't know why USA just didn't say that, whether it was true or not. Because its probably the best reason.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]