Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 19:45:14-2008/09/11 Generation of the Horde[GofH] has declared war on America[USA]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I didn't bash them for hitting us did i? All i asked was if they were in this to help AF.. Pretty simple question.

And "smart", smarten up and read the posts i made about why we hit the 3 CF states in AF. My god it's like talking to 5yr olds anymore.. I have to keep repeating myself time and time again.

And i did speak with the FA or AF about those 3 CF states and was told that they would not boot them. Was i suppose to bake them a cake and then ask? Get your facts straight please..

And for the record. I have no problem with Gofh hitting us. And now you will see AF begin hitting as well. Cause they can't take us alone..
    Yeah next time ill ask u, hey kick these 3 guys cause we dont like them

ohh but we know the reason why he hit AF, my sig says everything =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

anyway, the numbers are balanced, this is a fair member fight so lets do this =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    anyway, the numbers are balanced, this is a fair member fight so lets do this =)
    There he goes!

Raul you're my hero
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post

lmao.. oh so now that you have help you say "lets do this" .. But last night you were crying over it..

Oh and raul, i spoke with ranger and informed him how you said he made a NAP with z75 and he said it was BS. And then he checked with z75 and he said he never told you that we had a NAP.. So again, nice try with your BS lying. And we are less honorable.. pfft.

Smart, i'm sorry but i don't understand you post.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

hmm how is it even??? i believe u guys have the higher chance of winning now if you both hit

u took out the CF states for WLF when they could have done it themselves, you sat around while you watched some of your oldest friends get slaughtered. there is a **** ****in difference. you are worse then lor, atleast we know what to expect out of them and they dont beat around the bush about it. you though, you claim all this higher good ****, but you are not. last set, you did worse then anything lor has done. and you said before, you didnt ask HaJ and DAK to get involved, BUT you knew we would. whither you asked or not because you know how dak took care of its friends. you betrayed that Mr. P. DAK isnt here now and these arent DAK's words, they are mine.
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    u took out the CF states for WLF when they could have done it themselves, you sat around while you watched some of your oldest friends get slaughtered. there is a **** ****in difference. you are worse then lor, atleast we know what to expect out of them and they dont beat around the bush about it. you though, you claim all this higher good ****, but you are not. last set, you did worse then anything lor has done. and you said before, you didnt ask HaJ and DAK to get involved, BUT you knew we would. whither you asked or not because you know how dak took care of its friends. you betrayed that Mr. P. DAK isnt here now and these arent DAK's words, they are mine.
    And then sat quietly as a 30 man LoR picked off CB one by one. We might not be old friends like the DAK members but I was pretty sure USA and CB had a good relationship. And when your outnumbered 3:1.....

Quote Originally Posted by SmarT View Post
    Raven sent me a nice message the other day and even told me to post it if needed. Which i will not do. Raven and i have never really spoken a lot through the years, and for him to say some of the things he said, was really nice. But, i'm not going to keep going back and forth on the turn of events from last set. Mistakes were made and lessons have been learned.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    And then sat quietly as a 30 man LoR picked off CB one by one. We might not be old friends like the DAK members but I was pretty sure USA and CB had a good relationship. And when your outnumbered 3:1.....
    USA has been around for about 60 months. (little less but we will use 60) that is 5 years or 1,825 days.. Out of this time USA has fought along side many nations. Mostly Dak. We have helped out numerous nations in there wars, and USA has also been left fighting by itself. I still find it sad that out of all these sets, you take the last 2 to judge us. But yet set after set all of you make stupid decisions and bad choices and yet that's ok.. But USA has 2 bad sets and now we are worse then LoR. Frankly smart, you can kiss my *** on that comment. USA has nothing to prove. And if we all die this set, then so be it.. But we will go down swinging. We will NOT surrender!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Its a what-have-you-done-lately-for-me world. Don't you know that?