Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 19:45:14-2008/09/11 Generation of the Horde[GofH] has declared war on America[USA]

Raul you're retarded. You just have something stuck really really far up your ***, and its to the point of no return

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    lmao.. oh so now that you have help you say "lets do this" .. But last night you were crying over it..

Oh and raul, i spoke with ranger and informed him how you said he made a NAP with z75 and he said it was BS. And then he checked with z75 and he said he never told you that we had a NAP.. So again, nice try with your BS lying. And we are less honorable.. pfft.

Smart, i'm sorry but i don't understand you post.
    1. I did cry alot cause i was angry, but i never said i wouldnt try to kill u for it

2. i must admit a made a mistake in calling u a cheater, and for that i make a public apoplgy, u can be all except cheater, that was my bad, i guess my mouth does say stupod things sometimes.

3. i got mad since USA had nothing to do here. thats all.

4.We dont have lots of chances of winning, 20 vs 16 with a higher activity from USA, and well, they wanted this they FSed not us
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Raul you're retarded. You just have something stuck really really far up your ***, and its to the point of no return
    =) yeah iam ****ing nuts =D hahahaha
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR 2018]

as i stated in my comment, that is my belief, not daks; which only raven could speak for. this is the position you put yourself in Mr P. if you say you are good and will always act in such a way, you must always act in that way. its why it is much harder being good then being evil. a evil person doesnt have to worry whither he keeps his word or anything, since he is evil. i would never expect USA to surrender, why would they?
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

lmao.. oh so now that you have help you say "lets do this" .. But last night you were crying over it..

Oh and raul, i spoke with ranger and informed him how you said he made a NAP with z75 and he said it was BS. And then he checked with z75 and he said he never told you that we had a NAP.. So again, nice try with your BS lying. And we are less honorable.. pfft.

Smart, i'm sorry but i don't understand you post.
    This is my bad too, Rafa didnt tell me exactly what happend, he just told me "it was hard because they dont trust u, but finally i convince them and they wont hit us" i took this as if Rafa had made a nap, but he didnt, he just got a word from u, my bad this one too....
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

Raven sent me a nice message the other day and even told me to post it if needed. Which i will not do. Raven and i have never really spoken a lot through the years, and for him to say some of the things he said, was really nice. But, i'm not going to keep going back and forth on the turn of events from last set. Mistakes were made and lessons have been learned.

USA has been around for about 60 months. (little less but we will use 60) that is 5 years or 1,825 days.. Out of this time USA has fought along side many nations. Mostly Dak. We have helped out numerous nations in there wars, and USA has also been left fighting by itself. I still find it sad that out of all these sets, you take the last 2 to judge us. But yet set after set all of you make stupid decisions and bad choices and yet that's ok.. But USA has 2 bad sets and now we are worse then LoR. Frankly smart, you can kiss my *** on that comment. USA has nothing to prove. And if we all die this set, then so be it.. But we will go down swinging. We will NOT surrender!
    of course this will happen, I didnt expected less, finally some DAKs and others in the community know the truth behind USA =)
    The Flying Circus

[LOR 2018]

Raul.

Raul Raul...

Your father... was he from England? was his man... by chance...

Raf, or Mozza?

Z75 nice impersonation.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

We hit USA because we wanted to war this set and we wanted a good fight.

I also wanted to stick up for AF and CF in this issue. The viet states have been targeted and killed almost every set. They are just trying to play and now after being hit yet again they want to quit the game. I don't want anyone to quit this game. I am usually not on the side of Lor and "the bad guys" but I still feel that they are a very important part of this game. Also the people Raul gets to play this game are important. But being killed set after set they lose interest. Maybe if someone else shows them some support they will stick around.

This is my thinking on the issue. I learned my FA skills from a cracker jack box so I might not have expressed my feelings the best way but i am trying.

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    We hit USA because we wanted to war this set and we wanted a good fight.

I also wanted to stick up for AF and CF in this issue. The viet states have been targeted and killed almost every set. They are just trying to play and now after being hit yet again they want to quit the game. I don't want anyone to quit this game. I am usually not on the side of Lor and "the bad guys" but I still feel that they are a very important part of this game. Also the people Raul gets to play this game are important. But being killed set after set they lose interest. Maybe if someone else shows them some support they will stick around.

This is my thinking on the issue. I learned my FA skills from a cracker jack box so I might not have expressed my feelings the best way but i am trying.
    Well Swede, thanks for the honesty. And i have no hard feelings that you declared on us.

But again, this is nothing personal with the viets. Although, USA spent 6 months warring them. but that was back then and since they have been fine. This was a plan from last set. What we didn't expect was for them to jump to AF. So when they did, i tried to get AF to boot them which would have saved us from having to go in and get them. It's a war. WLF wanted a fair 1 v 1 war with LoR, so our job was to take out the LoR states outside of the tag.

I'm not sure how anyone can really feel sorry for AF anyway. Even if there was no other plan, USA has every right to hit AF after the multiple times they have hit us.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I feel sorry for the 3 states targeted, they haven't wronged USA. They wanted to net in peace