Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 19:45:14-2008/09/11 Generation of the Horde[GofH] has declared war on America[USA]

They didnt wrong USA but they wronged WLF....

Ok here we go again
    1. I wanna congratulate USA good job sticking it to those 3 CF guys that jumped.
    2. Chris wtf are you selling my friend I dont blame or harbor bad feelings on USA from last set if anything I blame the leadership or lack there of in SC for our demise we had 2 of the 3 leaders in the nation losing turns FFS.Not only that i tried talking to you a few times and you pretty much ignored all my advice right up till they killed Mahdi and you put me as a leader little to late you allready bought our fatefull demise by LOR.
    3. Have I told you all how much I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Have a nice day.
    P.S. I wanna thank all involved that keep this game running I love it.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

And it should be WLF's business.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    2. Chris wtf are you selling my friend I dont blame or harbor bad feelings on USA from last set if anything I blame the leadership or lack there of in SC for our demise we had 2 of the 3 leaders in the nation losing turns FFS.Not only that i tried talking to you a few times and you pretty much ignored all my advice right up till they killed Mahdi and you put me as a leader little to late you allready bought our fatefull demise by LOR.
    And you blame me for people I can't control disappearing. Grim I did what I could to preserve us and you know that good and **** well. And all truth I followed your advice but there was nothing CB could do with maybe 4 active states. James and Norris highly disappointed me.

Chris everytime you asked me my opinion on who to war you changed your mind atleast 3 times and then went in a completely different direction.When you declared on AF last set i was like wtf did they do that we are warring them you asked me who i thought then ignored it anyway.Then you went into the forums and got on a horse that seemed to be sitting pretty high and started shouting lets rally the anti LOR people and kill em what are you ****ing kidding me dude if you wanna do something like that secrecy helps.
    Remember what i told you in the beggining of the set and i quote

"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"
    I also told you i stand by your decision not to let LOR have the DAK restarts but im pretty sure had you not pulled the forum stunt about rallying everyone that hates LOR we could have gotten away from the slaughter.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well Swede, thanks for the honesty. And i have no hard feelings that you declared on us.

But again, this is nothing personal with the viets. Although, USA spent 6 months warring them. but that was back then and since they have been fine. This was a plan from last set. What we didn't expect was for them to jump to AF. So when they did, i tried to get AF to boot them which would have saved us from having to go in and get them. It's a war. WLF wanted a fair 1 v 1 war with LoR, so our job was to take out the LoR states outside of the tag.

I'm not sure how anyone can really feel sorry for AF anyway. Even if there was no other plan, USA has every right to hit AF after the multiple times they have hit us.
    wow i must admit that was a hell of a job to kill u

=)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

AR Wallachia(#---)[GofH] The White House(#2)[USA] 28 Land 02:32:51-2008/09/12

:S

I'm still off of this war
    INFERNO is smoking hot!!
    Feel the BURN!

September 08:
    This round has ended!
    Your final rank was 8.

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Chris everytime you asked me my opinion on who to war you changed your mind atleast 3 times and then went in a completely different direction.When you declared on AF last set i was like wtf did they do that we are warring them you asked me who i thought then ignored it anyway.Then you went into the forums and got on a horse that seemed to be sitting pretty high and started shouting lets rally the anti LOR people and kill em what are you ****ing kidding me dude if you wanna do something like that secrecy helps.
    Remember what i told you in the beggining of the set and i quote

"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"
    I also told you i stand by your decision not to let LOR have the DAK restarts but im pretty sure had you not pulled the forum stunt about rallying everyone that hates LOR we could have gotten away from the slaughter.
    And yet, if I wouldn't have done that, I don't think LoR would be 6 feet under right now. So in the end we triumph.

you guys killed nosejam! Have you no heart? He always dies first

Thanks pres, I am glad we have no hard feelings despite me declaring on you 2 sets straight. I promise I have no vendetta against my old nation, it just seems that we end up on opposite ends of some issues.

Default YEP

So warring is the worst thing in this game....you are screwed when you try to survive.

I hope I get killed so I can quit this game and study for real life.