Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 19:45:14-2008/09/11 Generation of the Horde[GofH] has declared war on America[USA]

It will be more fun going out warring then netting anyway

[USA] = forever, [SLOB] , [NS], [SLOB]

Quote Originally Posted by Weisscream View Post
    So warring is the worst thing in this game....you are screwed when you try to survive.

I hope I get killed so I can quit this game and study for real life.
    you don't need to study

besides I know you want to see how well you can do with a restart

Quote Originally Posted by ::LD::GrimReapr View Post
    Chris everytime you asked me my opinion on who to war you changed your mind atleast 3 times and then went in a completely different direction.When you declared on AF last set i was like wtf did they do that we are warring them you asked me who i thought then ignored it anyway.Then you went into the forums and got on a horse that seemed to be sitting pretty high and started shouting lets rally the anti LOR people and kill em what are you ****ing kidding me dude if you wanna do something like that secrecy helps.
    Remember what i told you in the beggining of the set and i quote

"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"
    I also told you i stand by your decision not to let LOR have the DAK restarts but im pretty sure had you not pulled the forum stunt about rallying everyone that hates LOR we could have gotten away from the slaughter.
    So what your saying is, Chris was just randomly picking nations to war.. Pretty much with no reason other then just to war.. hmmmm I don't think i condone those types of actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    wow i must admit that was a hell of a job to kill u

=)
    That was really sad. I could not believe how many turns you wasted killing my poor 4k land state.. You could have killed 2 5k land states with that amount of turns. Even though someone is out of turns, doesn't mean they don't have tricks to keep stalling the death.. I held on for a long time .

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    And yet, if I wouldn't have done that, I don't think LoR would be 6 feet under right now. So in the end we triumph.
    Oh so your causes against LoR is in the name of justice and ours is not condoned by you. interesting... And you say the CF states were harmless and only wanted to net.. So just cause they told you this means that it's the honest truth huh? Hillary Clinton told everyone that she was the next President of the US.. Not seeing that happen..

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    you guys killed nosejam! Have you no heart? He always dies first

Thanks pres, I am glad we have no hard feelings despite me declaring on you 2 sets straight. I promise I have no vendetta against my old nation, it just seems that we end up on opposite ends of some issues.
    Sorry about nosejam, but he was a lethal state.. Along with the last one we just killed too.. 7m lvl 12 jets And of course i have no hard feelings. I actually enjoy warring. I would have enjoyed this more if it was 1 v 1 but oh well, can't have it all i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Weisscream View Post
    So warring is the worst thing in this game....you are screwed when you try to survive.

I hope I get killed so I can quit this game and study for real life.
    Well you would have died tonight but you came on.. For someone who wants to die, you sure scattered pretty quick and raised your readiness ..

Don't quit the game.. it's all good

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    So what your saying is, Chris was just randomly picking nations to war.. Pretty much with no reason other then just to war.. hmmmm I don't think i condone those types of actions.
    Agreed, and we don't condone you doing the same here. Two wrongs =! Right

Oh so your causes against LoR is in the name of justice and ours is not condoned by you. interesting... And you say the CF states were harmless and only wanted to net.. So just cause they told you this means that it's the honest truth huh? Hillary Clinton told everyone that she was the next President of the US.. Not seeing that happen..
    Explain to me how this is in anyway in the name of justice. They didn't tell me, show me the war attacks, show me the proof of their intent to harm.

That was really sad. I could not believe how many turns you wasted killing my poor 4k land state.. You could have killed 2 5k land states with that amount of turns. Even though someone is out of turns, doesn't mean they don't have tricks to keep stalling the death.. I held on for a long time .

Sorry about nosejam, but he was a lethal state.. Along with the last one we just killed too.. 7m lvl 12 jets And of course i have no hard feelings. I actually enjoy warring. I would have enjoyed this more if it was 1 v 1 but oh well, can't have it all i guess..

Well you would have died tonight but you came on.. For someone who wants to die, you sure scattered pretty quick and raised your readiness ..

Don't quit the game.. it's all good
    Mr Pres kill me next, i hate being a casher in war -_-
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Agreed, and we don't condone you doing the same here. Two wrongs =! Right

Explain to me how this is in anyway in the name of justice. They didn't tell me, show me the war attacks, show me the proof of their intent to harm.

#200 jumping to LoR and hitting if pretty much the proof i need.. I know you say they told you they planned to net, and that is why i made that comment. I have seen them do this for many years.. Why would this one be different?

It's not, and with #200 jumping to LoR to help only proves it. Yet you blame it on USA for him doing that.. Which makes no sense to me. Why would a state leave a nation we just declared on to hit WLF? Wouldn't you think he would stay and help AF?

They didn't tell me

You just told me last night on MSN that you knew 100% that they were not helping LoR cause they told you and you had plans made with them.

Now your saying they didn't tell you?

u had raul trying to kill you, what do you expect. hehe no offense raul, but it was funny
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

You just told me last night on MSN that you knew 100% that they were not helping LoR cause they told you and you had plans made with them.

Now your saying they didn't tell you?
    Touche. I do remember that statement now. I'll give you this point and answer with the fact that I do trust them enough.

Hey Mr.P I think somone is trying to be .
    I wont mention any names "cough" chris "cough".
    I think CB might be looking to cause some damage this war the way he talks of plans with them.
    Anyhow just thought i would throw another of my 2 cents into the mix.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!