Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 19:45:14-2008/09/11 Generation of the Horde[GofH] has declared war on America[USA]

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    I am pretty sure you are the only fool on here that thinks it is cowardly to plan strikes at a time that we are likely to be more successful. Yes I know our strike was lame blah blah we should have gotten 6 kills if we knew how to land drop etc. But the plan was good.
    I'm pretty sure he is not alone, as it is always been a cowardly move to hit someone when they are already in a war (unless they are dominating the war, which we weren't.) You strike after we depleted our turns. Is that smart? Yes. Cowardly? Depends on your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by swede7 View Post
    We hit USA because we wanted to war this set and we wanted a good fight.
    You wanted a good fight or an easier one since they were allready at war and used up turns on people allready?

If I was a betting man and I am I think it's the easier one your looking for and cowardly.
    Last edited by ::LD::GrimReapr; 09-12-2008 at 10:19. Reason: forgot to add cowardly
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Theres nothing cowardly about it.....They wnated to war USA for hiting AF so they did... besides AF hasnt even hit USA... have they?

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is not alone, as it is always been a cowardly move to hit someone when they are already in a war (unless they are dominating the war, which we weren't.) You strike after we depleted our turns. Is that smart? Yes. Cowardly? Depends on your opinion.
    you guys were depleted on turns after killing 3 states knowing full well that AF might have struck back? what did you do, have all states stock 100 turns before the strike on AF then tell them to stop stocking and hope for the best

i like USA more than GofH and have more friends there but if you guys were depleted on turns that was just silly ...you dont FS (killing 3 states) and then end up "depleted"....

its not like you've been warring the whole of AF for several days

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Theres nothing cowardly about it.....They wnated to war USA for hiting AF so they did... besides AF hasnt even hit USA... have they?
    three states of AF have been doing war attacks, which includes Raul and his brother

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Sad that coz of raul and his bro the rest of AF have to suffer..... Raul u should think more about the good of ur nation then the good of u and ur friends

amen to that Hoe
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Ranger did u hear about how im gonna be the New President of USA.... i just sealed the deal wit Mr P.... or should i say Mr Ex P

u r gonna need a chief of staff. hint hint
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Ranger did u hear about how im gonna be the New President of USA.... i just sealed the deal wit Mr P.... or should i say Mr Ex P
    he'll take Z as his female vice president, and Cape as his mistress

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]