Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Next Set War!!!!!

I will not refute or agree with the criticizim of Marine.

I will however say again that for some strange reason I like Marine...

Even tho he suicided WLF this set.

Whats wrong with me?

someone help.

go marine!!!

I like your spice.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

me 2, thats why i am joining him next set
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

i didnt suicide WLF -Z- i killed anton and wut i thought was his restart which was my bad so sorry bout that ...anyway it was through ingame messages i gave the guy the password because he was without a nation hitting GRIM so instead of using 5 turns he could use 2 in my nation...if u want pres to check my messages and see wut was said then so be it cuz he wouldnt tell me who he was but pres can find out who it was anyway cuz hes admin so that wouldnt count...and yeah rass im gonna get my suicide band 2gether next set in UBH just make sure ure ******** nation is together next set with the same members

Missionary Guest

marine MSN when ya next on

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    ...and yeah rass im gonna get my suicide band 2gether next set in UBH just make sure ure ******** nation is together next set with the same members

So SmarT, who is ruining the game? Me, or Marine Recon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

just make sure ure there next set xavior

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    So SmarT, who is ruining the game? Me, or Marine Recon?
    no one is ruining the game.

Marine is beign an honest guy.

at least he is telling u where he will be and his plans.

If he does hide and suicide you from some hidden state/nation, then I will be the 1st to condem him and come to your aid (grim)

otherwise, i dont see grim having a problem with this, as u can hoose to war them 1st, or do your best to settle it.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

you will condemn him next set but not this one for what he has allready done to the guy he thought was anton and morph?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

im being honest especially since im drunk...thanks for the support -Z- but they were personal grudges that needed to be settled from previous sets which i couldnt do any sooner so now their done...its ure choice if you want them to carry over or not

Quote Originally Posted by MarineRecon View Post
    just make sure ure there next set xavior
    You think you are such a tough guy, threatening everyone, but honestly, half the time we can't understand your English. But that is neither here or there. We spend hours every set to have some fun. We have played together for years because it is fun to do so. That is all I have to say to you.

-Z-, open your eyes. And I have to apologize to Dogma.. perhaps I had forgotten, or was too naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]