Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Next Set War!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    It seems to me Marine's reasons for "warring" are vain, and childish. There are plenty of people I don't like on the forums but I'm not going to go war them over it, . Take Z for example, he drove me nuts with his Anti-America threads everywhere on the forums, but I respect him in-game and bare no hard-feelings at all. And it just seems that Marine you keep ratting your mouth off. You need to relax and move on. If GRIM said they still want to net next set, then what is the point in threatening them? Let it go man, let it go.
    Don't forget the fight you had with me in one or another thread... you were really pissed off then - I apologize again, shouldn't have started bashing USofA in a neutral thread.

Marine, Ooga does have a point (unless he's drunk, than he has two): If they want to net, let them net. The forums are the forums, people attack other people ingame and are friends here and vice versa. I suggest you try to forgive the rest for being so terribly wrong (think of it like this: they are ignorant of the truth, so let them go for once with only a slight warning (which you already gave a couple of times) ) and move on.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    oh the war attacks arent the problem...its you suiciders that is the problem
    well

A. i have never suicided, so please find any sets that i have played in since 2002 that i have suicided in.

B. i told Marine i would join him, if he decides to war someone, which he has; i am going to support him in that. i gave him my word that i would play with him, so i have.

C. i trust rass as much as i trust ali, if UBH does end up deciding not to war GRIM. i bet he would still hit us.
    Nation Wars-
    You have killed Tequilla in a beer bottle(#10)
    You have killed i see your bones(#321)
    You have killed NXL Media(#332)
    You have killed King Ali(#272)
    You have killed Best Worrior hunts Worst Boys(#344)

50k+ land destroyed in LD and AR's

[05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: does food defends me against AAs?
    [05:35] я ằ Ғ (F) ●◦я&Ŀ◦● I can barely count to 12, but I can multiply 45: cuz if not...

i got ya marine

SV