Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nation Wars Tournament V1.01

me, me, me
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Shadow View Post
    Having restricted strats wouldn't be any good.

Farmer only....who is going to buy the food? Indy only...who is going to buy the military? Casher only...who is going to sell the food/military? Techer only...who is going to buy the tech?
    The point is to see how much food you can produce!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    War attacks were removed so people wouldn't kill anymore.. Now i see i have to go even farther to make sure nobody is killed.. You all keep making more and more work for me :-(

Also, i just made a huge noob mistake.. I went through all my turns, have huge land, lots of money, spent it all on ships and could not figure out why my nw was not higher.. then it hit me..... I forgot to upgrade ... So now i have almost 100mil lvl 1 ships lmao...

I also think we need to do something more to this tournament to make it a little harder.. It's kinda of boring spending 5k turns and just buying ships..

maybe have diff kinds of tournaments.. Like one weekend it could be a casher tournament, the next could be a indy, then farmer ect ect.. techer tournament wouldn't work too well ..

see pres i had no intentions of killing people in the tourny UNTIL you put all the restrictions on it.. made it more of a challenge to kill someone with sas rather than expand build cash then buy ships... like u said, that was boring
    Dak at heart

about 3.9b food will flood the market. Courtesy of me.

EAT YOU FAT ***es! EAT!

....you know you're hungry.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

I forgot to upgrade my ships, so now I won't win (not even close )
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Crimson Shadow Guest

At least you didn't do what I did. Bought science instead of ships lmao.

Oh well I wouldn't have broken top 5 anyways. "An economic breakdown has cooled down your economy, you have lost $31.761.269.678."

How did I use 5000 turns and not get a single random event?
    You cashed 3.000 turns. This generated a total of $158.770.532.638 from which $68.044.514.838 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Crimson Shadow Guest

I got 3 economic breakdowns.

That one was by far the biggest. The other 2 were about 2b and 11b.

I had a 13b last set, this set though I had a couple of booms and level 12 jets (useless atm in the tournament).

had I not been grabbed when I was, and also patient enough to hawk the pm for ships, I could have given 1st a run for his money.

we may need to screw around with the current setup though, I made zero landgrabs and farted out nearly 400b in cash and came in 2nd.

It took me about an hour to play all my turns, another 5 to look at the pm, feel lazy, and blow money on the bm.

Decided that i had 13 turns left and was in 8th so I might as well make a 4000+ grab that I saw. I forgot I didn't have enough food and red turned 5 times and lost 30million NW.

But I did get the land.
    You cashed 3.000 turns. This generated a total of $158.770.532.638 from which $68.044.514.838 was generated as a cashing bonus.