Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Grim

Default To Grim

If another one of your members fails a bank spy op on a CB state I'm gonna annihilate your nation.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    If another one of your members fails a bank spy op on a CB state I'm gonna annihilate your nation.
    You mean like make up a reason to kill us for WLF?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    You mean like make up a reason to kill us for WLF?
    No, LD is a close friend of mine but I won't tolerate states destroying my members banks. If it happens again I'm gonna take action.

Honestly I want to see Grim win, as bad as I want to see the Brotherhood do well, so stop opping my members.

with like 13 hours of game time left?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

No, LD is a close friend of mine but I won't tolerate states destroying my members banks. If it happens again I'm gonna take action.

Honestly I want to see Grim win, as bad as I want to see the Brotherhood do well, so stop opping my members.
    I guess if someone wants to break your states, he will have to spy op to get the overview. Or is it your nation policy to forbid spy ops on your states? If so, it goes also against your states and I`ll bring up all those failed on me
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I guess if someone wants to break your states, he will have to spy op to get the overview. Or is it your nation policy to forbid spy ops on your states? If so, it goes also against your states and I`ll bring up all those failed on me
    I think he was talking about destroying bank spy ops, not regular overview spy ops. maybe the wrong button was pushed by mistake? I've done that before, .

Not when there are enough ops to destroy 5bil.

Well if they failed an aggressive op I would GREATLY appreciate you divulging to me which one of my members did it so that I can speak with them about it.

If they have not failed I would also greatly appreciate you discussing this with me, instead of publicly accusing my nation of doing it without proof. It is possible that without this public attention you coudl have told me who you suspected and I could have divulged that information from the suspect.

Taking it public and threating hostile action with no FA or discussion only causes tension in the upcoming set.

As the leader I have to follow this train of thought.

Did one of my guys fail or didnt they. If they did why wasn't I told either by Chris or my member, as that is obviously something that would need to be discussed. If they didnt fail why would chris be saying they did. Is he pre-emptivly setting up a reason to hit us next set?

If so why would he do that, we have not wronged him. Wait a minute who cares why. The question is what. Is he going to be hostile next set or not. If he's going to be hostile then I should plan to hit him before he hits me, or is he not going to be hostile. In which case I don't want to start a war for no reason, but I can't sit back and wait to be warred for no reason especially when I had fair warning at the end of the last set.

So what do I do. Tell [GRIM] To prep for FS on CB shortly after OOP, or tell them to wait for CB to FS them? Its a lose, lose situation for us, we don't want to war.

Had this gone through proper channels there woudl be no need for paranoia on my part, but hearing about it on the forums before hearing about it from the leader and seeing failed op and not who failed, is cause for paranoia
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 09-26-2008 at 21:54.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Please divulge this information as to who it was in our nation i know it wasnt me or my friend who just started playing and it would be nice to know from you in private instead of blasting it in the forums.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I really hope this doesn't spill over to next set.