Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forums

Default New Forums

I have been working on and almost completed a whole new forum for nations in the game. The whole design has been changed along with a few add features the old ones didn't have.

The new forums will work a little different. Everyone in the nation will be able to view them without the forum priv. Those with the forum priv will be mods of the forum where they will have controls to lock, unlock, edit, change title and delete threads. If you created the post you are now able to edit your own post too.

There will also be a "private" forum where only the leaders will be able to see. Mods can control which threads should be private. If your a nation leader, you will be able to select "Post as private" and then only those with higher privs will be able to view that section.

A poll feature has been added in so nations can now set up polls within there own forums. You can have up to 5 answers to each poll.

Overall the new forums are a 100% improvment and with the new changes should allow nations to begin using them more often.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. This should be done by the start of next set.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Cool! I was just thinking last night how much I or our nation doesn't use the in game forums at all, . This should help.

totte Guest

yay

I am anxious to see what it will look like

**Lady Mags then scratches her beautiful wig frenetically thinking **

Thought i am not sure to understand completly what you mean Mr President

go mr. president, its your birthday, go mr. president!!@!!!

great change, the nation forums have needed new work as badly as the joining nations did. making some great improvements overall!

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Much needed.. I look forward to trying out the new forum.

i know that one has been on the list for a looooooooooooooooooong time. ty!

You are great!

And also please put a easy-reachable link to the nation forums on the game page. I think it takes quite a while for newbies to realize that theres a nation-forum.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

I only have a little bit left to finish on it. I have been testing it as i go and so far it's all working perfectly..

I will add a link before the set is over so it can be tested by everyone for the remainder of this set.. Then i'll have time to work the kinks out if any are found. Then it will be fully implemented next set and the current forum program will be removed..

I agree that the link should be in a better place than it is now.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Thank you very much Mr President for all the work and time you put in the game

It is very rare that a Game Maker is so close to their members , we are lucky

Btw , i am not trying to get your pardon from participating in killing your Nation last set .... i swear ...