Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Forums

Lady Mags,

In reply to your first post, each nation has it's own set of forums within the game. If you go into your nations HQ you will see the tab to enter. In the past those forums were used a lot, but as of late, they are hardly used. The main reason for this is they are in a huge desire of upgrading. They are old fashion looking and don't have a lot of options to them.

So what I have done was completely revamped them and made them look modern and also added in some features that I know the nation members would like to have.. Such as a polling center.... I really wish I had that back in the day .. The new forums are nothing special. But they are nicer than the current ones we use.

Now in reply to your second post. I enjoy being part of the community. I would hate to never talk to anyone and seek opinions or any type of interaction with our members. I may be the admin of the game, but I am no better than anyone else.. I am simply a member of this community. Which is where I like to be.

And you should be begging me for a pardon for killing my state last set. Acts of betrayal run deep and you have put a massive hole right in the middle of my heart. They say time heals all wounds, but as deep as this wound is I don't think there is enough time for it to heal

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Lady Mags,

In reply to your first post, each nation has it's own set of forums within the game. If you go into your nations HQ you will see the tab to enter. In the past those forums were used a lot, but as of late, they are hardly used. The main reason for this is they are in a huge desire of upgrading. They are old fashion looking and don't have a lot of options to them.

So what I have done was completely revamped them and made them look modern and also added in some features that I know the nation members would like to have.. Such as a polling center.... I really wish I had that back in the day .. The new forums are nothing special. But they are nicer than the current ones we use.

Now in reply to your second post. I enjoy being part of the community. I would hate to never talk to anyone and seek opinions or any type of interaction with our members. I may be the admin of the game, but I am no better than anyone else.. I am simply a member of this community. Which is where I like to be.

And you should be begging me for a pardon for killing my state last set. Acts of betrayal run deep and you have put a massive hole right in the middle of my heart. They say time heals all wounds, but as deep as this wound is I don't think there is enough time for it to heal
    about the ingame forum did you ever get your head around my little sugestion ?

Lady Mags,

**Lady Mags listened attentively to Mr President explanations , learning again something new she had not discovered yet that belong to the Nation War lands .

As she heard Mr President spoke of ''Acts of betrayal '' and the ''massive hole right in the middle of my heart '' , Lady Mags could feel the deep pain Mr President was going through as she felt the same each time Squadron of her jets were passing over Mr President's lands bringing devastation and desolation .

Grabbing the hilt of her sword with her right hand , she looked deeply into Mr President's eyes and raise her sword to the sky .

A grumble could be heard as she knelt at his feet and the blade of her sword touches the ground .

Lady Mags then bows deeply with her left hand on her Red Heart and spoke . ( she was known to be an Undead with a Red Heart ) **

My Dearest Mr President

If being loyal to my WLF mates during War was $ins , I then pledge guilty but know that it have left scars that can hardly heal ...

**She stood silent for a moment then pursue **

My sword is yours !!

Thought being an Undead , the ethereal world have no mystery for me but still my life belongs to you !!

Your paths will be mine if it is your desire .

Will you ever forgive my behavior from past Era my Lord ??

**Lady Mags awaited Mr President answers facing the ground below her not wanting to meet his eyes in this moment ... hoping ..... **

As promised, I have opened the new nations forums feature a little early so it can be tested. Your current Nations forums (if used) will remain open for the remainder of the set. I would like everyone who is in a nation to make some polls and posts in the new forums and test things out.. Then if you would, please reply to this post if you find any bugs so i can fix them.

If all goes well, the old Nations forums will be removed next set and the new ones permanently implemented.

I have also placed a quick link for the new forums in the menu above the Nations HQ tab.

Thanks,

imo in the admin menu, there should be a confirmation box come up after you select something.

Could accidentally delete some thread (which u actually did not want to do)

agree..

I can change that so there are radio buttons and and a perform action tab below them.

next set are you going to take out the link to the old forums in the headquarters tab?

They look nice and i like you dont have to go through hq to get to them now

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Yes that link will be removed and the link to the new forums will remain on the main page. Where it is now.

totte Guest

Yes that link will be removed and the link to the new forums will remain on the main page. Where it is now.
    me likes