Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEFENSE ALLIANCE LoR and CB

Default DEFENSE ALLIANCE LoR and CB

This is post has been ratified under complete understanding of all three leaders of LoR.

Nation of LoR shall be involved in a defense alliance with the nation of CB which will consist of the following terms.

Both nations shall be in a mutal understanding that if one nation is FSed that the other nation will assist in the war, upon request.

This is meant to prevent a nation from being gangbanged in a FS

If two allies are in war then the terms of this contract can be understood as void, and no interference is put into affect.

Signed Complete Leadership Pron Kanman and Ali
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Heres to a new beginning

Signed,
    Chris

*observes in silence*

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Hmmm, the alliance is oké. But the whole kenshin posting it still makes me wonder. Is Pron really in charge?

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

is it a no matter who attacks either the other jumps in?

or is it if more than one attacks either than the other jumps in?

I do agree Boz, pron should have posted it, I guess he is still just another lapdog....

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    Heres to a new beginning

Signed,
    Chris
    whats exactly new about LoR trying to make new alliances to continue controlling the game? the only new thing is their partner in crime

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Im just a little concerned about the alliance details of war since CB has stated they will be warring this set does that mean LOR will be warring with CB side by side or just watching?
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    Hmmm, the alliance is oké. But the whole kenshin posting it still makes me wonder. Is Pron really in charge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggio
    I do agree Boz, pron should have posted it, I guess he is still just another lapdog...
    --you guys can be d*cks sometimes

Ali posted this because I was out on a date and nowhere near the computer . I hope it's ok with you guys that I'm not at a computer looking at NW forums on a saturday night...

He texted me, and Kanny, Ali, and I agreed on terms. Hell, Chris and I talked about this on MSN before.

Quote Originally Posted by LD
    Im just a little concerned about the alliance details of war since CB has stated they will be warring this set does that mean LOR will be warring with CB side by side or just watching?
    Defensive alliance=if CB get's GB'ed, we step in if they ask. If we get GB'ed, they step in if we ask. This is not a warring alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention
    whats exactly new about LoR trying to make new alliances to continue controlling the game? the only new thing is their partner in crime
    So you can have alliances, but we can't Anton? --cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    --you guys can be d*cks sometimes

Ali posted this because I was out on a date and nowhere near the computer . I hope it's ok with you guys that I'm not at a computer looking at NW forums on a saturday night...

He texted me, and Kanny, Ali, and I agreed on terms. Hell, Chris and I talked about this on MSN before.
    I call it the way i see it. And we are not the ones that have to proof anything.

Allthough, we do give you a chance to change, but also look at the little things.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by DBozMen View Post
    I call it the way i see it. And we are not the ones that have to proof anything.

Allthough, we do give you a chance to change, but also look at the little things.

Yes hes talking about Chris's Mangina