Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To All Leaders Open NA Pact with [GRIM]

Default To All Leaders Open NA Pact with [GRIM]

To all Nation Leaders:

The following are NAP terms offered by Grim Nation [GRIM] to any and all nations for the October Set who are interested or willing to agree. This offer is open to any nation who wishes to partake of it.

Grim Nation - Non-Aggression Pact

The Grim Nation is a small nation bent on peacefully net gaining. We do not intend to, desire to, or wish to be involved in any military engagement of any kind. As a testemant to this desire we offer the following terms to every nation in the community. Nation Leaders who accept these terms please respond with an "I agree" along with your nation name. Nations with multiple leaders will be required to have each leader post thier agreement. Following are the terms.

1. Grim Nation [GRIM] agrees to not declare war on your nation for any reason save the following:
    --------A. We are declared on by you first.
    --------B. A prearranged and authorized retal engagement.
    --------c. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from us or declared on us.

2. Your nation agrees to not declare war on [GRIM] for any reason save the following reasons:
    --------A. You are declared on by us first.
    --------D. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from you or declared on you.

3. Grim Nation [GRIM] agrees to not perform war attacks on your nation for any reason save the following:
    --------A. We are declared on by you first.
    --------c. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from us or declared on us.

4. Your Nation agrees to not perform war attacks on [GRIM] for any reason save the following:
    --------A. You are declared on by us first.
    --------D. Harboring a state that has dropped tag from you or declared on you.

In addition both nations agree to abide by the following "Gentlemen Rules".

1. No Triples in 36 hours
    2. No aggressive Spy Ops.

*Please note that this agreement does not constitute an "Alliance" between our nations. This is not a commitment to help you fight. This is a commitment to not fight and instead to co-exist peacefully.

Officially Signed by the GRIM NATION [GRIM]

::LD::Grimreapr
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Signed on behalf of Euro.

signed by WAL

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Sign by Allied Forces
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Signed by LOR

GL in Oct
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Signed by TNR

Sorry won't sign it. Terms are too restricting. If a member of GRIM wished to leave and drops tag from you, depending on their reasons, I would welcome them.

Sorry, you can't force ppl to stay if they don't want to be there.

SLOB is not an aggressive nations that is all I will need to say on the topic
    Last edited by Dogma; 09-29-2008 at 01:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Sorry won't sign it. Terms are too restricting. If a member of GRIM wished to leave and drops tag from you, depending on their reasons, I would welcome them.

Sorry, you can't force ppl to stay if they don't want to be there.

SLOB is not an aggressive nations that is all I will need to say on the topic
    The point is we make it very clear what our intentions are, and what strats we are going to employ to try achieve them. I don't want to force people to stay. If they don't think they can stay then I don't want them to join at all.

The Grim Nation is looking for loyalty and honesty from its members. Honesty in the sense that if you don't think your going to finish the set here then lets not waste eachothers time we don't want you.

And loyalty in the sense that if you say your going to join us then join us for the set.

I don't see how honestly and loyalty are restricting. But it is your nation, and if you are not interested in a NAP with us that is entirely your choice.

I just felt I needed to reply to your saying that the terms are to restricting on the grounds that we want our members to be honest and loyal.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    Sign by Allied Forces
    isn't z75 the FA for AF? or did something change?

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    The point is we make it very clear what our intentions are, and what strats we are going to employ to try achieve them. I don't want to force people to stay. If they don't think they can stay then I don't want them to join at all.

The Grim Nation is looking for loyalty and honesty from its members. Honesty in the sense that if you don't think your going to finish the set here then lets not waste eachothers time we don't want you.

And loyalty in the sense that if you say your going to join us then join us for the set.

I don't see how honestly and loyalty are restricting. But it is your nation, and if you are not interested in a NAP with us that is entirely your choice.

I just felt I needed to reply to your saying that the terms are to restricting on the grounds that we want our members to be honest and loyal.
    Rass, Don't get me wrong, I do see and understand your point and I think that if a player commits to a nation, they should live and die by that committment, however, sometimes things happen that you cannot foresee and that is why I just am not in favor of that part of the NAP.

Not to mention i don't sign them anyway.

But as I stated, Slob is non aggressive.