Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Financial UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    as i said. if you want i can link you to that thread and you can read it. this isn't 2005 anymore Max and im now old enough to see you for what you are - troll
    if you want to debate the issue properly then we can.
    debate? what you want to debate? you want to turn it around.

But you can`t escape the fact Russian army invaded a sovereign country without a reason, and there was none, besides the bull**** peace keeping one.

What Russia needed is to weaken Georgia`s positions and hinder them to join NATO and EU. For that they put Georgia in turmoil. That`s why they went giving out Russian passport to Oseatins, put their forces on stand by at Georgias boarders and kept pressing towards the capital and looting everything on the way even after truce was declared.

I`m a troll? You`re far worse if you can`t admit the simple fact Russia is off showing muscles even though its time as a world superpower has gone a long time ago
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

ok troll. do you want the link or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Talking

Give me link or give me death.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

http://forums.pesfan.com/showthread....hlight=Georgia

70 page thread. you're going to need to register to read the forum though. we get a bit sidetracked at one point .

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ok troll. do you want the link or not?
    you can always avoid a discussion by insult, just proves you wrong
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    you can always avoid a discussion by insult, just proves you wrong
    im not avoiding the discussion. im simply going to avoid repeating myself over and over to someone who wont listen without first giving them the opportunity to read most of my arguments before hand. ive proven much more formidable opponents than you wrong, wasting my time again on you would simply be crazy when as i said, everything is laid out there for you to read before hand. heck i imagine im even giving you an advantage. its like giving someone the notes of their opponent b4 a debate...

i have present you with a chance to read my arguments. you have decided not to. case closed.

i could give you links to tens of other threads, and all it means is I`m avoiding confrontation. you did. verdict?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

if you say so max. im not going to feed you. if you are genuinely interested in debating this you will eventually read the thread and attack my arguments.
    if not then theres not much more to discuss. you have to see that its not a case of avoiding it, i love teaching the unenlightened about the subject matter at hand
    however you have to understand that i don't want to retype 70 pages worth of debate. if you ask really nicely then i might copy and paste you my replies,
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 10-19-2008 at 08:49.