Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    We did give fair warning to NW, and then Warning to ICN before we hit.

As for the reasoning, i could of jumped and triple tapped a top10 state. Then when they asked for a retal and refused one. Then hit ICN and call it a preemptive strike. but why go through all of that to get what we the outcome would still be the same: us warring them.
    As I said a few months ago, nothing against LoR or you! I really respect the way you play and how you lead! With you on the lead, LoR is so much more better and fair.

I was actually considering you striking ABT, but I remember playing with you and LoR members being in ABT, so I thought you won`t strike us (and you said it later). Honestly, I wish you did right now! It would be much more of a war and even if ABT lost it`s chance to win.

I`m not saying LoR is wrong in it`s warring philosophy, I would a year ago, but not anymore. Wars like this spice things up! You can clearly see it! But you should`ve chosen a different target! ABT or USA+ROTN+someone, because ICN is a known new player nation.

A personal note:
    Ali, you`re full of ****! I don`t see Devil or Pron, or Kanman going out calling someone weak and pathetic, you know why? Cuz they respect people, and they respect them in turn. You`re just a kid, feeling great about something, you have no deal with. You`re the weakest of LoR, and that`s all there is to say. You`re a cheater and suicider, and that you can`t change, no matter how you try, even if your status was cleared, you will always remain a cheater, and as such, you have no right to call Blade a pathetic leader. You`re a pathetic player, if you need to cheat to achieve your goal!
    Pathetic
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

wow.... im dead

nice try on killing me

grat for USA and xICXNx
    Nation:

IM Noob

ICN
    fomer LOR member

how come choose me instead our leader?
    Nation:

IM Noob

ICN
    fomer LOR member

Quote Originally Posted by alan60 View Post
    probably you were easier to kill
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

200 turns and 27m jets made you a wise target
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    probably you were easier to kill
    ya maybe im easily to killed with around 1.5m+ lv 1 ship.
    Nation:

IM Noob

ICN
    fomer LOR member

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    200 turns and 27m jets made you a wise target
    wow.... who actually come and spy me? i do have around 4m lv12 spy

Nation:

IM Noob

ICN
    fomer LOR member

Crimson Shadow Guest

You were the only LoR state not online. That and you had 28m jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    As I said a few months ago, nothing against LoR or you! I really respect the way you play and how you lead! With you on the lead, LoR is so much more better and fair.

I was actually considering you striking ABT, but I remember playing with you and LoR members being in ABT, so I thought you won`t strike us (and you said it later). Honestly, I wish you did right now! It would be much more of a war and even if ABT lost it`s chance to win.

I`m not saying LoR is wrong in it`s warring philosophy, I would a year ago, but not anymore. Wars like this spice things up! You can clearly see it! But you should`ve chosen a different target! ABT or USA+ROTN+someone, because ICN is a known new player nation.

A personal note:
    Ali, you`re full of ****! I don`t see Devil or Pron, or Kanman going out calling someone weak and pathetic, you know why? Cuz they respect people, and they respect them in turn. You`re just a kid, feeling great about something, you have no deal with. You`re the weakest of LoR, and that`s all there is to say. You`re a cheater and suicider, and that you can`t change, no matter how you try, even if your status was cleared, you will always remain a cheater, and as such, you have no right to call Blade a pathetic leader. You`re a pathetic player, if you need to cheat to achieve your goal!
    Pathetic
    Im falling in love with you
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

wow.... who actually come and spy me? i do have around 4m lv12 spy

There is a randomness in spies. I failed the other day on someone who had 200k spies and I have more than 10x that.

You had a lot of spies to be their intel guy, and you had 27m jets to be their AR breaker. You were also offline while their top 3-4 guys were online. Sorry it had to be you but that's war, blame your leaders.