Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415161718192023 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    The war stats you seek are not valid. I probably should mention something to Mr P so he can do something with this issue, . The war stats only shows up if you declare war on the other nation. LoR first declared on ICN and made attacks. That shows up and we can see the LoR stats. However ICN made a CS, before ICN had officially declared war back. Those stats never showed up, and still don't. We can only see the stats after ICN declared war which was after their initial CS. So, I can't even give you the stats because there is a minor flaw in the design.

However I can give you the accurate Lor's stats against xICXNx.

Total kills: 6
    Total War attacks: 1.470
    GA's: 43
    AR's performed: 1.318
    Successful AR's: 1.278
    Land destroyed: 87.260
    Total AA's: 109
    Successful AA's: 106
    Military destroyed: 68.579.012

That is the Lor stats against ICN, NOT including the kill they did against Nathan in USA.
    Yea i noticed last night that they were not including some attacks.. And also once a nation boots a dead state those counts are not included as well cause everything works off of nation id..

I need to come up with a new way to calculate. Actually last night around 3am i was thinking about it.. I couldn't sleep so might as well try to think of nation-wars

I'll work on it some this week and see what i can come up with.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Yea i noticed last night that they were not including some attacks.. And also once a nation boots a dead state those counts are not included as well cause everything works off of nation id..

I need to come up with a new way to calculate. Actually last night around 3am i was thinking about it.. I couldn't sleep so might as well try to think of nation-wars

LOL you couldnt come up with anything else to do when not able to sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

You can make it that once a state dies they can't remove themselves from the nation, and the nation can't boot because they are at war. That would fix the issue. I've always been frustrated when players remove themselves from the nation. I like seeing the destruction that I've helped cause. I love seeing the *DEAD* throughout the enemy nation. It makes you feel good inside. But then some jerk comes along and removes himself from the nation and it looks like we've only killed 1-2 states. Where's the fun in that? If you die you shouldn't get the privilege of trying to hide your death.

I'm temporarily removing myself from this war. I couldn't make it to the war council, because my stupid computer locked me out when I restarted my computer. So for now I'll be out of the war. Once my comp is settled, then I can rengage myself into the war. So I'll be doing a non-important 3-on-1 match with MAG.

I'll be starting a thread soon. Look for it.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    I'm temporarily removing myself from this war. I couldn't make it to the war council, because my stupid computer locked me out when I restarted my computer. So for now I'll be out of the war. Once my comp is settled, then I can rengage myself into the war. So I'll be doing a non-important 3-on-1 match with MAG.

I'll be starting a thread soon. Look for it.
    May you have better luck against MAG!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

You can make it that once a state dies they can't remove themselves from the nation, and the nation can't boot because they are at war. That would fix the issue. I've always been frustrated when players remove themselves from the nation. I like seeing the destruction that I've helped cause. I love seeing the *DEAD* throughout the enemy nation. It makes you feel good inside. But then some jerk comes along and removes himself from the nation and it looks like we've only killed 1-2 states. Where's the fun in that? If you die you shouldn't get the privilege of trying to hide your death.
    My apologies sir. I'll keep it in nation next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    cant you just tag it up again?

Crimson Shadow Guest

Nope, once you are dead and you leave your nation, you can't rejoin any nation.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    USA and ICN members have done it as well. People always do it. But isn't it much more fun to see all the dead states you've killed? Maybe it's just me. I don't know what the purpose is of people leaving the nation when they die, besides trying to hide your death. Otherwise why do people do it? And people have done it for years.

USA and ICN members have done it as well. People always do it. But isn't it much more fun to see all the dead states you've killed? Maybe it's just me. I don't know what the purpose is of people leaving the nation when they die, besides trying to hide your death. Otherwise why do people do it? And people have done it for years.
    So that way you don't clutter the nation with dead states, thats all...

Also, it helps when seeing who is online, a *D* looks alot like a *O*
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)