Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 121516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    shoot, 1 more year...
    hehe i still have no medals **** i´m good

maybe we do lose after the jump in by ROTN.

Devil next set lets war ROTN.

Nation:

IM Noob

ICN
    fomer LOR member

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    hehe i still have no medals **** i´m good
    I wann be like you when I grow up!
    Calvin is such a tool with that medal
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 2 Land / 2 Buildings, 12 Science, $1.361.976, 27.558 Food 11:47:04-2010/05/21

Is this actually a kill by SA?

Must say that is the first time I have ever seeen that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    SA Land of Dexter(#62)[ROTN] Red Wings(#32)[LoR] 2 Land / 2 Buildings, 12 Science, $1.361.976, 27.558 Food 11:47:04-2010/05/21

gnorf killed me with an SA years ago... ive seen it a few times its kinda a slap in the face

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    gnorf killed me with an SA years ago... ive seen it a few times its kinda a slap in the face

That is what I was thinking. I know it normally would take a **** load of turns to do it though.

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post

its a friend of mine and she is still learning

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    netters whine when we get hit, you whine when you get hit.

But you have nothing to lose :/

ITS ALL OKAY, BUDDY.
    --I have no idea how you think my post was whining...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

ROTN really?

Not gonna whine or anything but really do you think we're that good?

Guess you guys just wanted the name of killing lor.

let me just tell you having that name has other things that go along with it.

USA ICN have my respects for the war but you guys, .

I don't forget bull **** like this so easily .

Hope you guys will be up for some fun cause sure as hell I am!
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Ok I really have to say something about these wars.. Are you all on crack? I honestly am totally confused by a lot of members in this community.

First, Devil... You knew exactly what you were doing. You knew other nations would join in to help the new nation. I don't for one second believe that you looked through the scores and said, hmmmmm a new nation that would be an easy kill so let's hit them.. No, I think you looked at them and thought well this will piss a lot of people off and get things moving... Which as we see it did..

I do agree that if LoR GB'd someone then the other complain but when it's reversed then all is ok.. I agree and I also disagree to a point.

It is about **** time the rest of the nations banded together to help another nation out. Normally when LoR hits someone everyone just looks the other way and says "awe.. thats too bad"..

It is about time nations stood together to make a point. We have done this time and time again, but it hasn't happened in a long time... LoR normally outnumbers a nation in every war. That is cause LoR has a lot of members who are loyal and join set after set. But when they war everyone says how they are killing the game ect ect ect.. THEN when nations decide to stand up and shut LoR down with unity, people start saying how unfair it is lmao.. What the bloody hell???????

If you make a nation in this game then you take the chance of being warred. If you war another nation then you take the chance of being hit by friends of that nation. If you play this game you take the chance of getting a headache each time you read the forums.................

I'm in LoR this set. I personally am having a ball and I think others are too.. Why ruin this with GB talk and bit@ing... Let's just war, kill each others states, have fun and leave it at that..
    USA and ICN are fine, and the war was fair, no reason for it to get weighed down by ROTN.

Also on your other point LoR is usually strong enough to be able to take out all three nations in one fell swoop. We aren't that strong atm (which I will work on).

War should of gone like this

ICN dead on fs
    USA comes in two days max they dead
    ROTN pussies out and never entered the war, in which case I'd be bored and war them (this is my personal opinion, devil is leader so would of begged him to kill ROTN).

Its just a bit hypocritical that you say the community stands up against us. It is all bull **** ROTN waited so long after start of our intial conflict and saw that the probability of success is on their hand and that they could come in as heroes.

USA truly did all the hard work and helped ICN out, ROTN was just trying to show up as hey i will save you guys. But truly ROTN are pussies who waited out till USA and ICN suffered losses as well as LoR and then to come and just push down LoR.

Tactically smart move, boast your image as a Saviour to USA and ICN, and at same time cut down your losses.

ROTN if you truly want credit of defeating LoR take us on again, without your wait tactical move. See if you can take us on one on one, thats truly saying you beat LoR.

Otherwise your just pussies that wanted to boast your image, and have the tittle as Saviour
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!