Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1316171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    USA ICN have my respects for the war but you guys, .
    I can`t remember who it was that called ICN names...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

ROTN if you truly want credit of defeating LoR take us on again, without your wait tactical move. See if you can take us on one on one, thats truly saying you beat LoR.

Otherwise your just pussies that wanted to boast your image, and have the tittle as Saviour
    OMG the toys have been thrown out of the cot.

Someone needs to take a chill pill.

Calvin74 Guest

he does seem a bit high strung

and ali why can't you ever just leave the past reset in the past? didn't you always complain when people picked on lor b/c of lor's dumb actions in the past?

Otherwise your just pussies that wanted to boast your image, and have the tittle as Saviour
    You misspelled "title"
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

did ali just have the exact same reaction as WLF and -Z-?

itty did you check these 2 for multi account use?

ali i happen to remember june/july last year when you were at the lead of lor. i'm not inactive this year, and i don't see you with the player base to pull that off again.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Oh ****, Beeno's active. Change plans ali!

pfft, i waited a whole year to say that kanman, don't spoil my fun!
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Actually Mr. P, you don't know anything about that conversation that we had about war, so you really shouldn't talk. I was the one who wanted to hit ICN because LOR hasn't been in a war for a few sets, we weren't very active, ICN had same number of states as us, and I figured we could have a war with them so that their members could experience a NW war. They've been around a few sets now, so its about time someone welcomed them We didn't FS them out of the blue, in fact, we announced it to everyone a day before we declared.

So don't go thinking you know everything and how everyone thinks...

Who says i was speaking about your conversation? You think Devil just spoke with you about who to war? I am far from acting as i know how everyone thinks, but I have played this game along side Devil for over 8yrs now, I think I have a pretty good idea on how he goes about his plans.. As does he with me.. Which is why him and I always worked well together when i was leading USA.

He knew others would join in. Perhaps he wasn't planning on ROTN but he knew others would help. I would "bet" he was counting on it.

I wasn't attacking LoR at all in my post. I was simply saying how i get confused by some members in this game. When LoR wars they are killing the game, when other nations fight back now they are killing the game.. It's like neither side can win.

ROTN entering the war was the final blow to end the war. Perhaps they waited too long, perhaps they entered at the right time.. It's up to them to decide that. I was one of the first targets and I'm not mad at all. The war was fun and it was nice to see a lot of activity. ICN gained a lot more experience in warring this way then they would have if nobody helped them. Not only did they learn some warring skills, but now they also learned that other nations will help our friends. My god this isn't the first time something like this has happened.. Why all the fuss over this?

USA and ICN are fine, and the war was fair, no reason for it to get weighed down by ROTN.

Also on your other point LoR is usually strong enough to be able to take out all three nations in one fell swoop. We aren't that strong atm (which I will work on).

War should of gone like this

ICN dead on fs
    USA comes in two days max they dead
    ROTN pussies out and never entered the war, in which case I'd be bored and war them (this is my personal opinion, devil is leader so would of begged him to kill ROTN).

Its just a bit hypocritical that you say the community stands up against us. It is all bull **** ROTN waited so long after start of our intial conflict and saw that the probability of success is on their hand and that they could come in as heroes.

USA truly did all the hard work and helped ICN out, ROTN was just trying to show up as hey i will save you guys. But truly ROTN are pussies who waited out till USA and ICN suffered losses as well as LoR and then to come and just push down LoR.

Tactically smart move, boast your image as a Saviour to USA and ICN, and at same time cut down your losses.

ROTN if you truly want credit of defeating LoR take us on again, without your wait tactical move. See if you can take us on one on one, thats truly saying you beat LoR.

Ali let's not forget the many many sets that WLF and LoR teamed up wiping every nation in the game out. With all the destruction LoR has caused over the years do you really think this one little instance is worth getting all worked up over? You laughed and loved it when LoR was dropping nations left and right, but now it's not so fun?

People it was a great war. It was a ton of fun. Let's not get all worked up over this.. I'm looking at the big picture and seeing how great it was to have nations warring.. And even better seeing nations help nations... and even better than that, nations who normally don't war, war!

On a side note it was a pleasure being a part of the LoR tribe this set.. Thank you for allowing me be a part of it.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

way to kill the thread with logic and cool-headedness Mr. P

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I can`t remember who it was that called ICN names...
    Made fun of ICN just cause it seemed that they had given up and sat down, and leadership gave up hope. I was focusing my arguement against ICN leadership and not nation.

Also side note I'm upset as to how late ROTN jumped in. They basically waited and let ICN and USA take casualties and LoR be weaken to point of 100% victory. If ROTN were man enough they'd of warred when it was uncertain of achieving victory. That way it could be said that they were fighting for a cause.

USA is a good example it was prob uncertain to them if they'd win or not
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!