Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    On a side note it was a pleasure being a part of the LoR tribe this set.. Thank you for allowing me be a part of it.
    Next time, you'll have to make more of the warchats old man
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Lady Mags,

You should be begging me for a pardon for killing my state last set. Acts of betrayal run deep and you have put a massive hole right in the middle of my heart. They say time heals all wounds, but as deep as this wound is I don't think there is enough time for it to heal
    Quote Originally Posted by Magalya2 View Post
    **Lady Mags listened attentively to Mr President explanations , learning again something new she had not discovered yet that belong to the Nation War lands .

As she heard Mr President spoke of ''Acts of betrayal '' and the ''massive hole right in the middle of my heart '' , Lady Mags could feel the deep pain Mr President was going through as she felt the same each time Squadron of her jets were passing over Mr President's lands bringing devastation and desolation .

Grabbing the hilt of her sword with her right hand , she looked deeply into Mr President's eyes and raise her sword to the sky .

A grumble could be heard as she knelt at his feet and the blade of her sword touches the ground .

Lady Mags then bows deeply with her left hand on her Red Heart and spoke . ( she was known to be an Undead with a Red Heart ) **

My Dearest Mr President

If being loyal to my WLF mates during War was $ins , I then pledge guilty but know that it have left scars that can hardly heal ...

**She stood silent for a moment then pursue **

My sword is yours !!

Thought being an Undead , the ethereal world have no mystery for me but still my life belongs to you !!

Your paths will be mine if it is your desire .

Will you ever forgive my behavior from past Era my Lord ??

**Lady Mags awaited Mr President answers facing the ground below her not wanting to meet his eyes in this moment ... hoping ..... **
    **As she was still kneel waiting for Mr President pardon , Onyxia her Red Dragon spoke using mind link to inform Lady Mags of orders sent by Lord totte , leader of ROTN Nation

ROTN Nation have declare war , you are requested to attend the ROTN Commanding tent

**Still facing the ground since so many hours or was it days waiting for Mr President reply , her knees badly hurting , Lady Mags raise and bowing she spoke **

Your heart must be truely hurt for you to make me wait for so long for an answer ...

I must depart Mr President but know that i will come back and hope for your pardon

**As she joined the ROTN commanding tent and acknowledge the orders ... **

.... but that mean i will be sitting again on the wrong side of the fence

I am still waiting for Mr President absolution for my past actions against him

Going bad for me !!!!

Will he ever forgive me

**Orders were orders and she could not let down ROTN mates , neither ICN and USA Nations .

As the last squadrons of jets returned , she knew Mr President's lands were destroy .

Lady Mags could only hope .... again ... he had survive the assaults and that he would understand the dilemma in which she had struggles **

**As she was still kneel waiting for Mr President pardon , Onyxia her Red Dragon spoke using mind link to inform Lady Mags of orders sent by Lord totte , leader of ROTN Nation

ROTN Nation have declare war , you are requested to attend the ROTN Commanding tent

**Still facing the ground since so many hours or was it days waiting for Mr President reply , her knees badly hurting , Lady Mags raise and bowing she spoke **

Your heart must be truely hurt for you to make me wait for so long for an answer ...

I must depart Mr President but know that i will come back and hope for your pardon

Going bad for me !!!!

Will he ever forgive me

**Orders were orders and she could not let down ROTN mates , neither ICN and USA Nations .

As the last squadrons of jets returned , she knew Mr President's lands were destroy .

Lady Mags could only hope .... again ... he had survive the assaults and that he would understand the dilemma in which she had struggles **
    But, the Evil Lord Dogma cared not of the carnage that may be caused by letting loose the dogs of war. Even aas the Honorable Mr President has been a long time ally and confidant, when the time came to make a decisive blow, he felled the Mighty Mr P without a moments hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Next time, you'll have to make more of the warchats old man
    old man? I compliment your nation and you call me an old man?? Actually I made quite a few of them. Only the last couple of days are the ones i missed.. Those ones were held during the times i was at work.

Going bad for me !!!!

Will he ever forgive me

Lady Mags I feel it is time you free yourself from the burdens of following orders. You have shown yourself to be a true soldier on the battlefield and my respect for you grows each day. When given an order one must follow even if they feel hesitant, as the leader who issues the order is wiser and chooses the course that must be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    But, the Evil Lord Dogma cared not of the carnage that may be caused by letting loose the dogs of war. Even aas the Honorable Mr President has been a long time ally and confidant, when the time came to make a decisive blow, he felled the Mighty Mr P without a moments hesitation.

I would expect nothing less.. In fact if you refused the order to take my state I would have been disappointed in you.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    way to kill the thread with logic and cool-headedness Mr. P

.. sorry.. even as much as I enjoy the hostile environment of the wars and relations section, i just want everyone to have some fun.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

.. sorry.. even as much as I enjoy the hostile environment of the wars and relations section, i just want everyone to have some fun.
    Every time you die, is a little fun for us
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

totte Guest

old man? I compliment your nation and you call me an old man?? Actually I made quite a few of them. Only the last couple of days are the ones i missed.. Those ones were held during the times i was at work.

Lady Mags I feel it is time you free yourself from the burdens of following orders. You have shown yourself to be a true soldier on the battlefield and my respect for you grows each day. When given an order one must follow even if they feel hesitant, as the leader who issues the order is wiser and chooses the course that must be taken.

I would expect nothing less.. In fact if you refused the order to take my state I would have been disappointed in you.
    apologises for giveing the order to have mr p dispatched to the promised lands

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    And don't start this crap about how the nation is full of inactives, thats not our fault, thats yours, maybe you should teach your players to be more active.
    haha be more active, how do you teach that? hmm dnt have a job, social life, girlfriend. this maybe all things you lack but how can you be taugh to be active?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    same story, different set.

When LoR gets gangbanged its ok.

LoR or WLF war a nation smaller than them its a tragedy, gotta love NW's mentality.

any who, we all know ali is going to get stark raving mad, and will war you guys all this summer and you will all complain and whine on why you can't net and threaten to quit.
    you have regularly complanined about NW not doing anything about not warring you punks from the start of the set when you say your going to war. now several nations do you decide to ***** about it? hahahaha

read to like page 15 maybe, got bored. LoR deserve a good *** kicking. thinking they can pick on a new nation with a new leader and alot of new members in it and think the community wont get pissed off? im really surprised about the amount of nation support ICN have recieved and really think its great. n LoR havent called anyone else in cos they dont have any friends left, your time in this game is up **** off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    haha be more active, how do you teach that? hmm dnt have a job, social life, girlfriend. this maybe all things you lack but how can you be taugh to be active?

I have a job, I have a social life, I have a wife.

What else you gonna say?
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Antichrist View Post
    It just like the last set on april:

One nation starts a pointless war because they feel bored, and then few other nations joins in against original aggressor.

And then ppl starts to complain that aggressor is being outnumbered and treated unfair.

Bollocks.

Its sounds more like a effective defense and co-operation.
    Your effective defense failed as I killed you
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)