Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Next time, you'll have to make more of the warchats old man
    Actually Mr. P, Kanny, and I ( i think it was us three) took out a state, and we couldn't have done it without Mr. P cause he was the only one besides ourselves who was on during that warchat !
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    LoR havent called anyone else in cos they dont have any friends left, your time in this game is up **** off!!!
    are you sure about that? or are you just talking out your arse for the sake of talking again?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

LoR havent called anyone else in cos they dont have any friends left, your time in this game is up **** off!!!
    I call Devil a friend
    And I`d be glad to help him and LoR

your point is blown

it`s just a set where Total NW record is so close, so ABT has my state. Else I`d get BeeNo and Xav to tag jump
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I call Devil a friend
    And I`d be glad to help him and LoR

your point is blown

it`s just a set where Total NW record is so close, so ABT has my state. Else I`d get BeeNo and Xav to tag jump
    i was meaning nations not individuals. plus i spoke to a few people in ABT and they wernt happy n im sure beeno would have joined in on LoR's side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    I have a job, I have a social life, I have a wife.

What else you gonna say?
    ummm nothing. some people prioritise other things over this game and see playin as something to when when they have a spare few mins. they dont want to spend more time playin they wont, nothing you can do about that. so teachin people to be more active is not easy, if possible.

see devil if you had friends you would have called them in, all thats left is JA, Horde, SKY maybe WLF. none of them helped you, so how is that talking out of my arse? 3 nations were at war with you at once, with you sayin the about the lack of activity your getting warring from your members, if you could you sure as hell would have brought another nation in. which begs the question, where are your friends?

sky would have helped to war LoR for sure . Dunno why we didnt. Probably for the sake of future rounds.

i was meaning nations not individuals. plus i spoke to a few people in ABT and they wernt happy n im sure beeno would have joined in on LoR's side.

ummm nothing. some people prioritise other things over this game and see playin as something to when when they have a spare few mins. they dont want to spend more time playin they wont, nothing you can do about that. so teachin people to be more active is not easy, if possible.

see devil if you had friends you would have called them in, all thats left is JA, Horde, SKY maybe WLF. none of them helped you, so how is that talking out of my arse? 3 nations were at war with you at once, with you sayin the about the lack of activity your getting warring from your members, if you could you sure as hell would have brought another nation in. which begs the question, where are your friends?
    I do not think so. I do not think that USA, ROTN and ICN love eachother. LoR was too strong for ICN and USA & ROTN jumped in to keep the balance. Anyway, that always happen, remember, last set it was WLF vs HORDE and turned into WLF vs HORDE+ROTN

I believe in Devil on that he did not seek for allies.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

if you could you sure as hell would have brought another nation in. which begs the question, where are your friends?
    just shows again how ignorant you are

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

For the record, We didn't ask anyone to join in to help us either.

Yes, there was a discussion, as a nation, if we wanted to help LoR. Unfortunately we're holding down ranks 1-2 and Max Logan being in first place won't ever happen again, so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    just shows again how ignorant you are
    you had allies regularly jump in on fights you have started when help was not needed so many, now when you could actually do with a hand you say you didnt ask for help from your "allies"? better to be ignorant than naive pal

@ xaviour, yeh i know. n beeno had better beat max otherwise that is just embarressing for the game as a whole hehe