Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1619202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

totte Guest

now for something on topic for once

rotn vs lor stats kills: 4(dogma stole one) and yes i know you will say it we do suck

Killers in Rotn

Emmely: 2

Totte: 1

Lady Mags: 1

war attacks: 1.823

Successful GA's: 543

Failed GA's: 0

Pop killed: 57.397.188

Successful AR's: 1.055

Failed AR's: 85

Land Destroyed: 71.262

Successful AA's: 137

Failed AA's: 3

Military Destroyed:27.308.644

total nw killed 91.140.801

avg nw killed 22.785.200

--------------------------------------------
    lor vs rotn kills: 2
    killers in lor
    pron 1
    Mhaphew 1

ARs: 462

AAs: 22

total nw killed: 38.419.966

avg nw killed: 19.209.983

Missionary Guest

85 failed ARs?

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    85 failed ARs?
    **** we are good eh we are doing our best to break a fail AR record

oh and yeah good going Lor

Quote Originally Posted by totte View Post
    **** we are good eh we are doing our best to break a fail AR record

oh and yeah good going Lor
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

I am speaking of behalf of LoR

LoR and RoTN have negotiated a peace for the remainder of the May set.

There will be no winner or loser between the two of us.

We have negotiated only for this set, however, both nations are in agreement that this war will resume into the june set of course.

I hereby declare peace on RoTN on behalf of LoR
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

From the ROTN side previous post is hereby confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    For the record, We didn't ask anyone to join in to help us either.
    Dogma said (8:31 PM):Mr P is there any way you can get USA and ROTN and the rest of NW nations to help us in this war. Without you being on our side there is no way we can win.

Mr President said (8:31 PM)h now stop.. pick yourself up and have some faith.

Dogma said (8:32 PM):I have no faith when i'm not in USA under your command.

Mr President said (8:32 PM): Dogma you have to stop begging like this. What if lady mags saw you acting this way.

Dogma said (8:32 PM): it's clear she doesn't like me. She knows i'm just too old.

Mr President said (8:32 PM): So what if i did help you. Would you know what to do?

Dogma said (8:33 PM): no but if you would please send step by step instructions. Everyone in ICN thinks i'm the main man and without you telling me step by step what to do then they will see through me.

Mr President said (8:33 PM): I'll send a message to nball and see what his plans are. But i can't promise anything cause i'm in LoR this set..

Dogma said (8:38 PM): oh thank you very much Mr P, you are the best. Also is there any way you could lower your readiness for us so we can kill you? I know it's a lot to ask but if I kill you then it will secure my reputation in the new nation.

Mr President said (8:38 PM): holy crap you ask a lot.. Fine i'll lower my defenses after i get some kills and then you can kill me.. k?

Dogma said (8:38 PM): thanks boss

I have to agree.. I don't see where Dogma asked for any help!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Dogma said (8:31 PM):Mr P is there any way you can get USA and ROTN and the rest of NW nations to help us in this war. Without you being on our side there is no way we can win.

Mr President said (8:31 PM)h now stop.. pick yourself up and have some faith.

Dogma said (8:32 PM):I have no faith when i'm not in USA under your command.

Mr President said (8:32 PM): Dogma you have to stop begging like this. What if lady mags saw you acting this way.

Dogma said (8:32 PM): it's clear she doesn't like me. She knows i'm just too old.

Mr President said (8:32 PM): So what if i did help you. Would you know what to do?

Dogma said (8:33 PM): no but if you would please send step by step instructions. Everyone in ICN thinks i'm the main man and without you telling me step by step what to do then they will see through me.

Mr President said (8:33 PM): I'll send a message to nball and see what his plans are. But i can't promise anything cause i'm in LoR this set..

Dogma said (8:38 PM): oh thank you very much Mr P, you are the best. Also is there any way you could lower your readiness for us so we can kill you? I know it's a lot to ask but if I kill you then it will secure my reputation in the new nation.

Mr President said (8:38 PM): holy crap you ask a lot.. Fine i'll lower my defenses after i get some kills and then you can kill me.. k?

Dogma said (8:38 PM): thanks boss

I have to agree.. I don't see where Dogma asked for any help!

lmao...

oh come on... you know it was funny..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

epic fail..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]