Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

Missionary Guest

i dont blame blade to be honest. there is 4 state in our nation that have more than 2-3 sets knowledge or understanding of this game. me and jigger have been pretty inactive using turns every 2-3 days, bingo doesnt talk to much and doggyma is.....well old .

the states that had been in xICNx were always casher. we tried running techer/farmer this set,something new for alot of our members. and we get hit because of what? because devil is to much of a ***** to hit ABT? because lets be honest if you wanted to war and not just pawn a nation you would have hit them.

that being said this will prolly be my last set for awile. was going to miss most of next week anyway so definatly out for this set neways. amasingly i have played every set of WoW, NWI, NWII and the current NW that has run since late 2003 believe it or not.

Looks like a great war! Warring is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaphew View Post
    What is stopping you?

There might be other reasons we are hitting ICN, but some people are too blind to see them.
    How bout letting us in on it?

Maybe you felt threatened by the might of a farming nation that most people in the nation have never played?
    Or maybe it was just LoR knew it wanted to war so it picked the only nation of a comparable size that it knew it would be able to dominate without much problem?
    Lor doesn't want to war, it wants to go in, make a lot of meaningless kills on nations that they know has no chance of mounting any reasonable defense for some **** kill ratio.

Face it, you are just like the rest of the ones that have done this time and time again. You get your jolllies attacking and obliterating other nations so you can get your virtual rocks off. Grand internet machismo, there Mmaphew.

i too would like to know that reason

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    How bout letting us in on it?

Maybe you felt threatened by the might of a farming nation that most people in the nation have never played?
    Or maybe it was just LoR knew it wanted to war so it picked the only nation of a comparable size that it knew it would be able to dominate without much problem?
    Lor doesn't want to war, it wants to go in, make a lot of meaningless kills on nations that they know has no chance of mounting any reasonable defense for some **** kill ratio.

Face it, you are just like the rest of the ones that have done this time and time again. You get your jolllies attacking and obliterating other nations so you can get your virtual rocks off. Grand internet machismo, there Mmaphew.

The reason was...
    ABT i consider my friends.
    Sky has been hit over and over so i wanted to give them a break
    Who else is there?

We gave plenty of warning an d didn't even show up for our FS, Stop trying to act all defenseless and helpless. You had plenty of notice to get prepared and put up a fight. New members are new members but if get them to show up to strikes and you take to time to walk them through warring they are still capable of AR'ing and GA'ing.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

bla bla bla

No kidding ICN--its a war game, why don't you teach your new mems how to war and quit whining. Hell--we gave you two days before declaration, and then an extra day after we told you we were warring you specifically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

@LOR

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    No kidding ICN--its a war game, why don't you teach your new mems how to war and quit whining. Hell--we gave you two days before declaration, and then an extra day after we told you we were warring you specifically.
    how about this
    next time you are winning the set i give you two days notice that i will ruin your state
    would you complain on here? would you go on and on about how it is a different scenario or would you actually man up and take what was coming to you?

also once again devil why do you have to hit someone? i know we have been round and round on this issue and no one will ever relent and say the otherside is right but i know i always enjoyed netting more than warring b/c it proved much more skill. warring can be done by a monkey.
    yes this is called a war game but in the end you are judges by your final networth

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post

also once again devil why do you have to hit someone? i know we have been round and round on this issue and no one will ever relent and say the otherside is right but i know i always enjoyed netting more than warring b/c it proved much more skill. warring can be done by a monkey.
    yes this is called a war game but in the end you are judges by your final networth
    Some people want to net and some people want to war. I just so happen to be part of the minority that wants to war, that being said we hit someone because its what my guys enjoy. We've been peaceful for a few sets now and we warred this set because people were wanting to not net.

Not everyone can win a set. But given the right nation they can win a war.

There are also scores for kills as well as Net

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are