Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

ok, then letme spell it out for you in terms maybe you will understand. LoR stated that they would not hit any "N" players if they don't hit, therefore that takes out effectively 5 members of our nation. We have 4 that have not even read nation messages so they have no clue what is going on. That makes us a nation of 7 players able to war. LoR has 15 players against 7, hmm, that sounds like a war you can win.

Look it doesn't matter to me what you guys do. What does matter is that we already have had one player say enough is enough, so you basically ran off another player because you wanted to have fun at someone elses expense AGAIN.

Is just very selfish and childish in my book. Your fun is more important than the life of the gaem as evidensed by your actions from day one, go for it guys, maybe you can stop all new players form staying around and have it all to yourselves before too long.

Im just sayin... Have a reason besides ****s and giggles... especially at this particular point in the game where we are trying to recruit new players..... look at making people stay with the game, not run them off.. sure, maphew is gonna be there.. he's sucked up lor's rear.... but the noob nations.. give em a break..

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    ok, then letme spell it out for you in terms maybe you will understand. LoR stated that they would not hit any "N" players if they don't hit, therefore that takes out effectively 5 members of our nation. We have 4 that have not even read nation messages so they have no clue what is going on. That makes us a nation of 7 players able to war. LoR has 15 players against 7, hmm, that sounds like a war you can win.

Look it doesn't matter to me what you guys do. What does matter is that we already have had one player say enough is enough, so you basically ran off another player because you wanted to have fun at someone elses expense AGAIN.
    As for the LoR not killing new members? Personally i would of killed them as well, i stepped down from leading before the actual declaration was made.

LoR has 13 players, 1 hasnt used a turn and the other has taken 200 turns total. so that 11 players to your supposive 7.

Call it selfish and say its killing the game, i've heard this argument time in and time out. The game is still here.

Without people warring this game would be boring and dull, and you people secretly love it when we do this, it give you an opportunity to chime in with your two cents and act like a saint... you know up until its actually your state were killing. You are all guilty of watching LoR decimate a nation and move on to the next, sit here and say how bad we are, yet its acceptable to sit back and watch it happen to others. If you really thought it was killing the game NW would of banded together at the beginning of the set or when we stated that we were going to war and killed us off.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

We enjoy the teamwork it requires to war. Netting can require teamwork, but nowhere near the same amount.

We haven't killed that many at all. Even though ICN has a lot of inactives and new players, we've only killed 2. Maybe if ICN saw this as a challenge instead of just rolling over, you guys would be having more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Its nits like you that wreck games.
    I've seen enuf from the lot of you at LoR.
    Good job
    I'm done..piss off
    Yo stop *****ing and pwn lor if you want. We aren't nearly as strong as we used to be. So why don't you just kill us!

This game is made to war, and I will always stand by that I don't care if your a new player or filled with inactives.

You can say that we are pretty bad for warring that as our main target but thats another topic of how strong we are or aren't.

Don't be PMSing *****es over a war and use the defense of ohhh we are inactives and new players.

I'll kill a new player if he is in a nation I want to war.

You being a new player or inactive does not give you amnesty in this game from being hit.

We didn't go ohhh they got new players lets kill them, but that shouldn't even be the question.

The main thing is no matter what everyone loves netting in this game and ***** and moan when a war comes their way. To be honest it always amuses me to see players ***** and moan on forums makes me want to **** their sets even more .

Which btw when i do become active I plan to do . If you thinking *****ing will get you sympathy then go for it, but in my eyes your just making a bigger target for us to kill again and again .
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

I think everyone needs to ****ing get over the idea that new players are immune.

THIS GAME IS NATION WARS, a players new or not needs to learn war in this game. IT's ****ing boring as hell when your netting about, doing nothing.

All you oldies are just sick and tired of war and like to bring in the name of ohhh killing new players killing game thats bull****. A game that has war in its tittle and a new player joins ohh let me think ima just play 30 days against vets who been playing for a long time and get a rank thats 20 something YAY!!! thats bull**** if i was a new player and i could kill a person who is up in top ranks and feel great teamwork I'd be happy and have fun.

STOP THINKING NETTING AND AMNESTY towards new members is the way this game will live. Cause of that stupid *** mentality of yours the game is dieing.

**** I been inactive for longest time. When I was active about a year ago massive lor massive players and massive wars taht was when activity was still higher than the pathetic numbers that are about now....

Maybe some of you guys need to figure out that your way of thinking is wrong that just sitting about boringly doing no randomn **** is wrong.

For ****s sake their should be chaos in this game not just one orderly **** way of playing netting or just war amongst vets. Everyone should feel at risk.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    I think everyone needs to ****ing get over the idea that new players are immune.

THIS GAME IS NATION WARS, a players new or not needs to learn war in this game. IT's ****ing boring as hell when your netting about, doing nothing.

All you oldies are just sick and tired of war and like to bring in the name of ohhh killing new players killing game thats bull****. A game that has war in its tittle and a new player joins ohh let me think ima just play 30 days against vets who been playing for a long time and get a rank thats 20 something YAY!!! thats bull**** if i was a new player and i could kill a person who is up in top ranks and feel great teamwork I'd be happy and have fun.

STOP THINKING NETTING AND AMNESTY towards new members is the way this game will live. Cause of that stupid *** mentality of yours the game is dieing.

**** I been inactive for longest time. When I was active about a year ago massive lor massive players and massive wars taht was when activity was still higher than the pathetic numbers that are about now....

Maybe some of you guys need to figure out that your way of thinking is wrong that just sitting about boringly doing no randomn **** is wrong.

For ****s sake their should be chaos in this game not just one orderly **** way of playing netting or just war amongst vets. Everyone should feel at risk.

we weren't massive a year ago
    we have never been massive under the NW name. this game has been in steady decline since 2003 or so. maybe it has to do with the skill level going down and the amount of suiciding and stupid wars going up. i love war if it has a reason. war for fun really does hurt this game and if you deny it you just aren't facing facts

Typical juvenile mentality that is shared by so many of your counterparts.

Yo stop *****ing and pwn lor if you want. We aren't nearly as strong as we used to be. So why don't you just kill us!

This game is made to war, and I will always stand by that I don't care if your a new player or filled with inactives.

You can say that we are pretty bad for warring that as our main target but thats another topic of how strong we are or aren't.

Don't be PMSing *****es over a war and use the defense of ohhh we are inactives and new players.

I'll kill a new player if he is in a nation I want to war.

You being a new player or inactive does not give you amnesty in this game from being hit.

We didn't go ohhh they got new players lets kill them, but that shouldn't even be the question.

The main thing is no matter what everyone loves netting in this game and ***** and moan when a war comes their way. To be honest it always amuses me to see players ***** and moan on forums makes me want to **** their sets even more .

Which btw when i do become active I plan to do . If you thinking *****ing will get you sympathy then go for it, but in my eyes your just making a bigger target for us to kill again and again .

your opinions have never meant **** to me Ali, so rant on, the more you speak the more you show your inability to see the big picture. You have always been a punk and will always be one, so carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    we weren't massive a year ago
    we have never been massive under the NW name. this game has been in steady decline since 2003 or so. maybe it has to do with the skill level going down and the amount of suiciding and stupid wars going up. i love war if it has a reason. war for fun really does hurt this game and if you deny it you just aren't facing facts
    Calvin thats your view on facts and you may have people who agree with it.

But reality is that this game is a war game and so long as their is the ability for us to declare war freely we will.

If it hurts the game so much that we war for whatever reason we want then ban it. Or better yet state it on front page or in game rules that you must have legitimate reason to war to actually carry out a war. Till you get that passed i stand by warring for the sake of warring in this game is a legitimate reason to start any war.

It's cause devil is friendly he likes to try and make a lot more people happy than me.

I personally play this game for myself and my team, and friends. I want to have fun and the day i am limited on that is the day I and a lot of players would quit.
    Legion of Riot for Life!