Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

And yet you ****ers killed my nation for killing off noobs? GO **** yourselves YOU ****ING HYPOCRITES!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

dogma with your age and wisdom i should always hope to be a juvenile don't want to be considered mature in your eyes .

I will war for fun as i want and I believe warring is what brings in more members than netting.

Fact is most people ***** about warring and just wanna net and personally dogma i think your one of those people who *****es. We have warred several times in the past and you always come up with some bogus bs defense this time around it is new members and inactives, other times ohhh we were all netting, oh we were outnumbered, oh you guys got fs, oh you guys are too good, oh please have mercy on me.

Aight i did make up the last two ones but most of them are true . Not saying your a coward, as you have warred us in vengeance, but you definitely can't take defeat or war when it comes on your front.

I say you should fix your own issues and stop using pointless defenses to round up pity for a certain cause.

Btw to just throw this out there, I didn't even choose to war or net this set I got exams.

Just see a lot of so called "vets" *****ing and moaning with the line of "killing the game".
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    And yet you ****ers killed my nation for killing off noobs? GO **** yourselves YOU ****ING HYPOCRITES!
    yo bro i didn't do anything i just logged on and killed ... i could care less that you were killing noobs or not.

Devil's personal view is his view.

I helped in killing you cause i guess that was the thing to do?
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    yo bro i didn't do anything i just logged on and killed ... i could care less that you were killing noobs or not.

Devil's personal view is his view.

I helped in killing you cause i guess that was the thing to do?
    Oh haha...talking about *****ing, you want to stop someone *****ing, go kill Tnova for Christ's sake. Don't attack a predator hunting prey.

Also, don't expect me to take a back seat for your petty little insult sent to me. There'll be a head rolling soon enough, and I'll let you wait to find out.

Piss off.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Oh haha...talking about *****ing, you want to stop someone *****ing, go kill Tnova for Christ's sake. Don't attack a predator hunting prey.

Also, don't expect me to take a back seat for your petty little insult sent to me. There'll be a head rolling soon enough, and I'll let you wait to find out.

Piss off.
    I sent you a insult don't rembz when.

Man someone is moody.

Well whatevers you could kill me idc. i die every set anyways or so i think .

Idk why i always get the short end of the stick i don't even pick on you, well not that i remember, and i get hated on.

Boy oh boy i guess i have a fan . Jk
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    I sent you a insult don't rembz when.

Man someone is moody.

Well whatevers you could kill me idc. i die every set anyways or so i think .

Idk why i always get the short end of the stick i don't even pick on you, well not that i remember, and i get hated on.

Boy oh boy i guess i have a fan . Jk
    Are you blind? Or maybe memory loss? You ****ing kill me for killing noobs, THEN from a complaint from Tnova, you go and kill me? That right there is a flat-out insult. And quit trying to guess the surprise...it might or might not be you...who knows? All I know is one of you are going to die this set...as for who, that is MY decision.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Burch....

Hypocrit or not, i dont like you. That was reason enough to kill you. New members asking for someone to stop you killing them was just a reasonable excuse to actually do it

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Dont understand how you could possibly 'like' this kind of war.

You just get an intel, enter the amount of jets. And refresh.

GREAT WAR DEVIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Burch....

Hypocrit or not, i dont like you. That was reason enough to kill you. New members asking for someone to stop you killing them was just a reasonable excuse to actually do it
    heheh that the devil i know and adore
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Dont understand how you could possibly 'like' this kind of war.

You just get an intel, enter the amount of jets. And refresh.

GREAT WAR DEVIL.
    we don't refresh, or atleast i don't .

But i think what your saying is the whole foundation of this text based game . I don't think what you said has anything specifically to do with this war.
    Legion of Riot for Life!