Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR vs. xICXNx

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    Dont understand how you could possibly 'like' this kind of war.

You just get an intel, enter the amount of jets. And refresh.

GREAT WAR DEVIL.
    Argh... Dont mind, LoR is worser than WLF on those issues.. They won't fix themselves, so it is pointless to argue with them, really
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

the first set i ever played way back when i had to war. i only had oh a weeks worth of experience at the time and i got my first kill... the game intrigued me because i could do something as a group and have a good time... that was when lor and the rest of that massive alliance was at war every set... the next set i moved to lor and started to war more aka why i play in lor when i have time to do actuality play the game... war is what got me hooked and now im trying to get better at netting but still nothing fills as good as racing to get the kill

@ the one who responded on the last page:

i sometimes think when i click

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    Argh... Dont mind, LoR is worser than WLF on those issues.. They won't fix themselves, so it is pointless to argue with them, really
    oh WLF is so much worse than LoR
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Are you blind? Or maybe memory loss? You ****ing kill me for killing noobs, THEN from a complaint from Tnova, you go and kill me? That right there is a flat-out insult. And quit trying to guess the surprise...it might or might not be you...who knows? All I know is one of you are going to die this set...as for who, that is MY decision.
    you mean to say you've known where tnova has been hiding all month!?!

i have some AA's i owe him for not joining me this month if you'll share his state number
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    you mean to say you've known where tnova has been hiding all month!?!

i have some AA's i owe him for not joining me this month if you'll share his state number
    nova is easy to find

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    @ the one who responded on the last page:

i sometimes think when i click
    if you are thinking in this game you must be doing something wrong...

and ali i don't say it much anymore b/c i stay away from these threads for this reason but of all the people you should trust when this is said is me. if anyone has seen history repeat itself in this game don't you think it is the 1 guy still here that played from the start?
    if you want to stick your head in the sand and worry about personal fun more than the state of the game that is certainly your choice but don't act like i am lying to make you look bad. you do that on your own

FYI everyone I didn't choose target or did anything remotely active this set.

My whole point is the stupid defense that war drives players away is gay.

It's when you guys give up on the war front and players restart or don't know what to do and have no one to look up to or follow when they quit.

You get warred oh **** lor warred us those bastards they gonna pwn us ughhhh okay warchat 0500, no one shows and so forth.

It's internal problems that causes your mems to leave.

When I first joined this game i died and our nation was slaughtered, we wanted vengence and did our best.

Most of the "vets" in this game have no drive, if you have no drive then you don't deserve to have the new members in your tag.

Send them over to LoR we'll make sure they have fun

So yeah back to my main point, if players leave cause they are warred.
    1. I'm happy they leave cause they don't deserve to play a game that is based on foundations of war and if they die they leave?
    2.Most the nations in this game have such leadership that is so pathetic in motivating new players taht when a war comes the own leadership drives them away.

A new player doesn't know better war or net all the same death could be just as much part of this game as running a few turns, but players put in their mind that ohh all is over your dead everything you attained is lost.

The mentality should be set by leaders oh those ****ers they killed us we will **** them up don't worry.

I will publicly state i think ICN's head leadership is WEAK.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

1. the game is not based on war
    2. you`re a weak leader. Devil is keeping LoR alive, whenever you take over, stupid **** happens and LoR is dissolved until Devil brings it back
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

also just to point out the irony in your entire post....
    your leader quit b/c your nation didn't show up for a war chat. does that mean you should all quit?

i will publicly state that lor's leadership is weak. especially w/o devil. wow does this make me as cool as ali