Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
On the contrary, he was a vet of this game before I even came around.
he was asked to play again and had the hope of actually doing the net thing
But alas, i have to agree with him. You have your own way of screwing the others just to make yourselves feel good.
Problem is, you just don't have a friggin' clue about what you're doing to this game.
First off, despite the sig I am ex-LOR, and I don't agree 100% with this war or their noob-killing.

That being said, a vet of this game would have accepted the game's structure by now, in the way that wars are fought. The only alternative to "several states killing one" would be one state to kill one state, which would mean an end to the CS if the striking nation is equal or greater in numbers. This was changed to stop wars being utterly lopsided, and to change back now would be madness.

Unless of course he wants war abolished altogether, which would lead to the winner being "who can get the most infantry before anyone else" since jets, ships and bombers would be utterly useless except in the very late game where ships would boost net.

I have always been against what I consider "mindless war" that is warring for no reason against tags which don't want to war. Every war I have initiated has had a reason behind it, not all of them popular but none of them were mindless.

To be blunt, if he is a vet he should have a little more fortitude. A noob quitting after being killed on their first set I can understand, or someone being killed several sets in a row, but a vet killed once should have a little more backbone. As far as I am concerned he has the right to be angry, very angry. He has the right to hit LOR next set in retaliation. But to quit? not over being killed once. Not on a moral level anyway.