Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Massive Economics Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    Put sign in your front yard and stop spamming here!
    ummm can you tell me how that is spamming? it is relative to the topic of our economic problems.

Cause if you think our politics isn't related to our economy in any way then i guess your right it is spam. But i guess USA does think it is related, and that it is an issue. Guess you must be right and the country is wrong.
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    ummm can you tell me how that is spamming? it is relative to the topic of our economic problems.

Cause if you think our politics isn't related to our economy in any way then i guess your right it is spam. But i guess USA does think it is related, and that it is an issue. Guess you must be right and the country is wrong.

I can not think of a more relative topic.

this is reality.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

I highly doubt your one to be preaching right and wrong, after all, it is your name that is highlighted in PINK.

This is bad news for us all as the economy struggles I think Change is in order and i personally believe the presidency campaighn is one of importance.

I believe change in our economy can come from Barack Obama and none other as he is the only one who has something new to offer to the table.

If you believe the economy is alright and everything is good then McCain is the choice for you, but that goes hand in hand with if you like Bush cause statistics say McCain has agreed with BUSH's Statements at about a rate of 90% .

Vote Obama and Vote for Change
    Unless you want Big Brother government to come in and fix everything for you and take care of you - then vote Obama. Otherwise, man up - stop spending money you don't have and make your own choices.

It is impossible to go into bankruptcy when you don't borrow money. The article that Z cited said they were net roughly 150 billion dollars in debt. DUH! Of course there is going to be trouble. Debt = risk. They had a ton of debt and therefore a ton of risk. They made stupid choices and it came back to bite them. Sure- the economy has slowed a little, but if you haven't made stupid choices, it's still good enough to thrive.

Stop borrowing money.

The really funny part is non of us, and I mean non of us are

Finacial experts
    Politica experts
    Religeon experts

and even the "experts" are only speculating.

so we are hyper-speculating not-knowing-anything people discussing this thingy...
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    The really funny part is non of us, and I mean non of us are

Finacial experts
    Politica experts
    Religeon experts

and even the "experts" are only speculating.
    Right now I am in the education process of being a Financial expert.

And all these companies screwed themselves. To see the government step in to save them, is somewhat rewarding (see US stock market past 2 days, the week closed about even, ) but at the same time it pisses me off seeing these companies get their butts saved for making stupid choices. Oh well, they are now controlled by the government (uh, scary?) or other companies. It was a crazy week. I'm surprised the SEC didn't step in when these companies were going ballistic borrowing.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlfunk View Post
    Unless you want Big Brother government to come in and fix everything for you and take care of you - then vote Obama. Otherwise, man up - stop spending money you don't have and make your own choices.

It is impossible to go into bankruptcy when you don't borrow money. The article that Z cited said they were net roughly 150 billion dollars in debt. DUH! Of course there is going to be trouble. Debt = risk. They had a ton of debt and therefore a ton of risk. They made stupid choices and it came back to bite them. Sure- the economy has slowed a little, but if you haven't made stupid choices, it's still good enough to thrive.

Stop borrowing money.
    I didn't talk about bankruptcy and the ideology of government not getting involved hasn't been working so far with the example of Bush.

I think it is needed that government help the economy as it is what puts money in the pockets of the U.S. People
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Tnova Guest

Where does this money come from? The US people. So to help the US people you are going to take money from the US people? I know what you meant, but it was just funny to see. Yeah, the only way is to print money, and that is alot more dangerous and has longer term effects.

Some institutions are too big to let fail, i understand that, however there are many more that just need to fail. If every business though there would be a bail out, then they wouldn't have to worry about repercussions from being reckless. The sooner they fail, the sooner we can get out of a recession and get back on track.

Japan tried something similar back in the 90s, and it took them a very long time to get out of it.

I think it is needed that government help the economy as it is what puts money in the pockets of the U.S. People
    So you want to give the government more money so it can give it right back?