Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Economics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post

Fascism is a totalitarian nationalist political ideology and mass movement that is concerned with notions of cultural decline or decadence, and which seeks to achieve a millenarian national rebirth by exalting the nation or race, as well as promoting cults of unity, strength and purity.[1][2][3][4][5]

Various scholars attribute different characteristics to fascism, but the following elements are usually seen as its integral parts: nationalism, militarism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, class collaboration, populism, collectivism, statism, social interventionism, and economic planning. Fascism opposes communism, democracy, liberalism, and conservatism (taking into account that fascists made alliances with conservatives more often than other groups).

Z
    Thought I should point out wher eyou got your info..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism
    WoW: [FW]
    Never piss off a farmer.

NW: [USA][FW][LoR]x2
    Red turns are a l3itch!

'03-'08 Off and on (more off then on!)

Tnova Guest

Speaking for myself.

#1) I don't come play a game to get into political discussions, so I'm really not interested in carrying on a conversation about it. I'm here for fun.

#2) I don't feel you respect other peoples opinions and perspective. When you go into a discussion assuming the other person is wrong, and close minded to their opinion, then it isn't a discussion. Any other way and people become defensive and it turns into an argument, pointless one at that, because people are going to believe what they want.

#3) I disagree with your accusation that America is a Facist. But I respect your opinion, you should try it sometime.

This will be the last time I post on such a serious topic. Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    Speaking for myself.

#1) I don't come play a game to get into political discussions, so I'm really not interested in carrying on a conversation about it. I'm here for fun.

#2) I don't feel you respect other peoples opinions and perspective. When you go into a discussion assuming the other person is wrong, and close minded to their opinion, then it isn't a discussion. Any other way and people become defensive and it turns into an argument, pointless one at that, because people are going to believe what they want.

#3) I disagree with your accusation that America is a Facist. But I respect your opinion, you should try it sometime.

This will be the last time I post on such a serious topic. Hopefully

The only time I loose respect for people and their opinion is when they are ignorant of reality, and do not care to seek truth.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

What is the point of this thread? Just your opinion that USA is fascist? Can we not lump all your grievances agiainst America into one thread? Something like, "Why i hate America".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    What is the point of this thread? Just your opinion that USA is fascist? Can we not lump all your grievances agiainst America into one thread? Something like, "Why i hate America".

All I have to add to this topic.. is agreed... with Xavior.

Quote Originally Posted by -Z- View Post
    The only time I loose respect for people and their opinion is when they are ignorant of reality, and do not care to seek truth.

Z
    There isn`t a thread where you don`t bash USA.

Ok, I`m not American, and I don`t really like their politics, but you purely dislike them. Your position is to hate them, so seeking truth is not the case
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    There isn`t a thread where you don`t bash USA.

Ok, I`m not American, and I don`t really like their politics, but you purely dislike them. Your position is to hate them, so seeking truth is not the case

When Have I ever Said, I HATE AMERICA?

What I do not like is death destruction lies and sickkness.

and America has so much of that. thats what I fight.

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    If you hate america thats your issue.

America is the greatest country on earth...

What we need to do is clean it.

Z

No Z Britain is the greatest country on Earth. There's a reason why we don't get really nasty weather here (hurricanes and such) and that is because God is British.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    No Z Britain is the greatest country on Earth. There's a reason why we don't get really nasty weather here (hurricanes and such) and that is because God is British.
    That would explain why the world is so screwed up. THX for the heads up.
    There is no greater sin than apathy