Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the world hates americans.

Default Why the world hates americans.

This is a fine example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDt7RV5h0

Warning: This video contains american soldiers blatantly killing or attempting to kill Iraqi civilians, and loving every minute of it.

The incident starts over a sniper round hitting near their post. And so they open fire on a store front, and cars as they drive down the street, and civilians as they get out of their cars and try to run away.

Clearly every one and any one within range of thier M4 Carbines was the sniper who took the shot.
    I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Total Sets = 10 ~ Suicided On = 2 ~Netting Sets = 2 ~ Warring Sets = 8

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

KILLS: 9 ~ [KIHT] ~ [DAK]3 ~ [TNG] ~ [PAIN] ~ [ICN]3 ~ [LOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

Or if you prefer to not watch "official soldiers" shooting at civilians you can watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZX1o...eature=related

And you'll get to see the private contractors we have over there freely going on shooting sprees.
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 10-04-2008 at 04:39.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM

Wins = 0 ~ Top 10 = 1 ~ Top 15 = 1 ~ Top 20 = 0 ~ Top 30 = 2 ~ Top 50 = 2 ~ Top 100 = 4

Who knows, I'm like the drunk relative who wonders around the party with several beers in his hand

shut up Rass

I am not going to watch the video becuase there were not "pre-conditions" (stab at McCain)

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I am not going to watch the video becuase there were not "pre-conditions" (stab at McCain)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    shut up Rass
    That counts for you too, Maggio.
    Mod or no mod.

I've had enough of this election stuff. If you need to critisize, do so in a thread about the elections. Not in any other forum/topic/thread.
    Turns out real life ends when you hit the log in button.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram Gotink View Post
    That counts for you too, Maggio.
    Mod or no mod.

I've had enough of this election stuff. If you need to critisize, do so in a thread about the elections. Not in any other forum/topic/thread.
    Even Bram from Belgium has had enough. , it just never gets old. I need to stop coming in this general discussion part of the forum. Seems it's just a waste of my time and energy.

Tnova Guest

I didn't look at the video either. But in my opinion, this is a human flaw, not an American flaw. It is no worse then watching a terrorist video,ex Daniel Pearl video, and hating Pakistanis because of it. You can find these type of actions/mentality of people of within every nationality. I'm sure we all know someone in our personal life who have little human conscience and compassion for the life of others.

Americans have been in some of the most publicized wars in history. But you don't see these actions every day and i would hope the world doesn't think that the American people/Troops as a whole don't care.

"No unarmed people were hurt during the shooting."
    You cashed 3.000 turns. This generated a total of $158.770.532.638 from which $68.044.514.838 was generated as a cashing bonus.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rassputtin View Post
    This is a fine example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDt7RV5h0

Warning: This video contains american soldiers blatantly killing or attempting to kill Iraqi civilians, and loving every minute of it.

The incident starts over a sniper round hitting near their post. And so they open fire on a store front, and cars as they drive down the street, and civilians as they get out of their cars and try to run away.

Clearly every one and any one within range of thier M4 Carbines was the sniper who took the shot.
    Voice over's do not exist.

Right?
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    I didn't look at the video either. But in my opinion, this is a human flaw, not an American flaw. It is no worse then watching a terrorist video,ex Daniel Pearl video, and hating Pakistanis because of it. You can find these type of actions/mentality of people of within every nationality. I'm sure we all know someone in our personal life who have little human conscience and compassion for the life of others.

Americans have been in some of the most publicized wars in history. But you don't see these actions every day and i would hope the world doesn't think that the American people/Troops as a whole don't care.
    That is true, and thats the problem. We expose ourselves everywhere across the world and do this stuff. I'm not saying its right by any degree, but the beheadings and what not are taking place in Iraq, where we have gone to them.

We set ourselves up for failure by being this super power and we are going to help the world and invade here and invade there and liberate peoples and then we open fire on thier civilians.

Its no surpise this type of stuff takes place in "war zones". Whether its caught on film or not, it happens on both sides in any confrontation. But if America presents itself to the world like its on a pedestal and its liberating people then we will be held to a higher standard whilst doing so.

Kind of like If I masturbate at home its no biggie, everyone does it, happens all the time. But when I start going to every house on my block and doing it..... it presents me in a bad light.

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Voice over's do not exist.

Right?
    yeah, every video ever produced of americans doing bad things was voiced over, and video edited. And what those americans were really saying before the voice over was.

Soldier #1 - "Holy crap, that civilian in that car has a bazooka"
    Soldier #2 - "And there is someone in that store front with a sniper rifle"
    Soldier #3 - "I have eyes on another civilian vehicle, westbound with a 60 cal.

Soldier #4 - "I don't think its a bazooka in the first car its an IED. And if he hits the turbo boost he could hop the curb and jump the car to our hieght"

Soldier #1 - "By golly your right. Our lives are being threatened up here by that civilian car driving by"

Squad Leader - "Men rules of engagement, we are in a civilian location, do not fire unless fired upon or your lives are threatened. Hold fire."

...........off in the distance a gun shot is heard..............

Soldier -1 "we're being fired at"
    Soldiers - 2,3,4 "FIRE"
    Squad Leader - "Hold fire men, that was not a shot at us. We are americans and incapable of doing anything wrong. And we must ensure that our actions will speak for themselves because clearly someone will take this footage and voice it over to make us look barbaric. Hold Fire"

............ and then the video ends...............

Because in real life, before the voice overs, there was no gun fire. The troops were just bouncing around the rooftop cause they were nervous.

And the Iraqi civilians were all drunk. They were never even fired at, they just smashed up thier cars, and were so drunk and didnt want to get arrested for smashing up thier cars that they either spontaneously died on the spot or jumped out and ran away.

So you see, in this video, no shots were even fired and the americans were actually sipping soup and getting a good laugh at drunken iraqi's. Whoever did this video and audio editing on this should really be nominated for an academy award the production is fantastic. Especially how he adds the little no unarmed guys were hurt bit. That just really shows he thought this project through.

Gimmie a ****ing break Green. You sound like every other fool commenting on video's like that on Youtube. Every time its a video of americans doing something bad the comments are.

"voice over", "video edit", "photo shop", "relax people he only hit the sheep herder and his sheep with a flash bang so its funny not wrong".

I bet the abu ghraib tortures were all just voice overs, photo shops, and video edits too huh?

Your and many others attitudes like that towards blatantly wrong american actions is only a catalyst of why we are viewed so poorly.

I'm not anti-american. I wouldnt want to live in any other country (except the netherlands). But being able to say, we f'd up does not make you any less patriotic. But watching something F'd up or doing something F'd up and blowing it off, is typical 8 year old denial reaction to breaking moms lamp.

Is america great? yes. Do I love that I live here? yes. Does that mean we are incapable of improving or making mistakes that need improving upon? NO. Does that mean that if we want to present ourselves as the high and mighty nation liberating super power that we should be much more aware and cautios of our actions so as not to breed even more hate.

Hell yeah.
    Last edited by Rassputtin; 10-04-2008 at 15:59.

VAL~SH~ELE~GRIM