Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Coward Show YOURSELF SO WE CAN KILL YOU!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    They deserve rights to privacy? cause those are the rights i was talking about. Then you say I don't condone these suiciding?

Kinda of Hypocritical.

Also, last set I "suicided" in the term that, I wanted to show how it feels. How it feels. So that it could be banned. Because to me repeat me it seemed that suiciding LoR was ok by the person i targetted. Must of been misinterpretation on my part, but that was what i was saying.

I believe Suiciders having rights of privacy, as being stupid. But i don't know how you then come out saying I dont condone it and justice will be done? LoL want to tell me what justice will be done? Nothing is being done atm.

IF a suicider suicides, reveal his identity and destroy what he so passionately tried to do. IF that means he blew up buildings restore those buildings and Reveal the identity to the suicider. THATS HOW JUSTICE CAN BE DONE.

i guess it could be also argued that cheaters dont deserve any privacy...
    Dak at heart

We all know I dont condone suicide and I'm not sure where yoour coming from Cem because if someone is declared a cheater they are shown in the forums in pink and announced in game that they were declared a cheater.

Suicide and aggressive spy ops are 2 different things aggressive spy ops you dont have a clue as to who done them unless you have spies. suiciders have their state number and name shown to you in game in which case you can kill them.

I am sorry to hear what happened Kenshin for GRIM has allready been touched by the suiciding this set and we dont have nearly as much bad press as LOR has so I know where you are coming from. Kenshin dont stoop to the levels of the suicider stick to your post of wanting to change and hopefully this wont happen again.
    [GRIM]x16[THIK]x2[SC][LOR]

YOU BRING THE RIFLES ILL SUPPLY THE NAPALM
    You should fear my inability to finish number one!
    I will be pissing in Cheerios and Pooping in Oatmeal again next set!!

***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

I say shut Kenshin... Karma is a Biatch!

i think something should be done, anton is trying to turn the page, but everyone else seems reluctant to do so . I think its time that there are some special guidlines about suiciders that need to be made for the first 5-7 days while the set is started.

Suiciding is part of the game and will always be part of the game..... it shouldnt be changed and NO ONE SHOULD BE ROLLED BACK.....

change the way you play, and they may not kill you, or your members, im guessing. If they know you and they dont like you, then guess what is oging to happen to you.

I dont condone suiciding, but I also dont condone the way some play the game as leaders and nations. You can never leave the past completely behind you can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    i guess it could be also argued that cheaters dont deserve any privacy...
    im already known as a cheater already? Do i have any privacy atm ? my name is pink lmao. my name ingame is the same.

I don't know what that was suppose to be, if it was meant to mean that i am contradictory. then it still doesn't make sense
    Legion of Riot for Life!
    We Arived, We Observed and We CONQUERED!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    change the way you play, and they may not kill you, or your members, im guessing. If they know you and they dont like you, then guess what is oging to happen to you.

I dont condone suiciding, but I also dont condone the way some play the game as leaders and nations. You can never leave the past completely behind you can you?
    Hey maggio i don't like the way you play maybe some day i shall kill you.

And if you support suiciding maybe you shouldn't say i don't condone it cause thats exactly what you are doing lmao. even a retard could tell your condoning it, as your saying their is some reason, reason means they can be understood, and there is understanding. hell i wouldn't be surprise if the old USSR leader is the suicider.
    Legion of Riot for Life!

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin44 View Post
    Hey maggio i don't like the way you play maybe some day i shall kill you.

And if you support suiciding maybe you shouldn't say i don't condone it cause thats exactly what you are doing lmao. even a retard could tell your condoning it, as your saying their is some reason, reason means they can be understood, and there is understanding. hell i wouldn't be surprise if the old USSR leader is the suicider.
    Statements like this show that you are still ignorant. You need to learn when to bite your tongue, or the community will believe you are acting the same and not attempting to change like you claim to be. Kill the suicider in the game. If he is in a 2 man nation or whatever, kill his partner too. Suiciders aren't going to show themselves on the forums most likely, thus this thread is kinda pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoebawt View Post
    Hypocritical. are u serious.... They have the same rights as the guy next to them just trying to net....

You wanted to show how it feels? no u were just being a **** and ended up getting the **** end of the stick which lead u to preach all this BS about u changing and crap.....

Why should the state be reinstaed now that it is a LOR state getting suiciced? **** that u deserve it and i hope u kill them just like we had to kill all of LOR last set to prove a point.....

u can try to change all u want and i hope u do.... but alot of ppl still dotn like LOR I dont think its the right move but thats what they feel they have to do to ge teven for all the times u ruined their states
    Trust me my friend hoe. Their are enough veteran players in this game that i have under control to prevent them from suiciding. And if this gets blown out of proportion. Everyone in this forum will be at the point of being suicided. And i am so close to just saying **** it and guys suicide them they deserve it. Because everyone seems to justify the actions of suiciders.

Also i stated my hatred for Suciding actions in GRIM post.

Maybe after let loose my mems who always feel persecuted, regardless of the past wars and actions. THIS WAS THE SET TO LET IT ALL DOWN FOR CHANGE.

So maybe what you guys are saying is if you can't reach LOR head on use gureilla warfare/ suiciding.

Maybe i should tell some old buddies hey don't tag in LoR have different name and affilation and suicide who ever i want.

Choice is yours, Something happens to suiciding or i see it as condoning it, if it is condoned i will no longer complain. But def. others will.
    Legion of Riot for Life!