Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death Penalty

the system and the world have become too soft. political correctness, anti-death penalty, gun control, and the Spice Girls have made this a weak azz world.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

maybe retards with guns which is what america has in abundance is what makes this world ****ty

Acetriad Guest

If you spank your 2 year old for hitting your newborn are you any better than the 2 year old?

Ofcourse u are as long as u dont beat on the 2 year old

exactly Hoe
    There is no greater sin than apathy

The Fact of the matter is there are two extremes. The person who lets their Kids do whatever they want and the people who beat their kids. I see both of these as bad as the other. Some kids today just never had discipline so they are bad mouth kids that do what they want. Their parents are to blame because they never let them know that what the kids are doing is wrong.

how does idiots with guns get to this?

well there was another topic started at the same time, and somehow we got into the topic of beating your children not too long ago.

oh well beating kids is bad unless done by other kids for the entertainment of adults

Acetriad Guest

My comment was more meant as a come-back to the second comming's comment rather than to start a new debate.. He asked

Quote Originally Posted by TheSecondComing View Post
    Acetriad, is the man that kills the other for his crimes any better than the man that committed the crime....

Killing is bad full stop. Oh yes and i tihnk the saying goes "an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind"

Which made me respond with the 2year old/ toddler remark.
    Basically, it comes down to the issue of: If a person can't be responsible for their own behaivor, someone else has to.

If you can understand that robbing from other people is wrong. Killing other people is wrong. Rapeing other people is wrong. Abusing other people is wrong.
    How can you not understand that people who CAN'T understand this need to be made to understand, harshy enough that they will understand it?