Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So how the **** do you explain this LoR?

All i can say is this:

"I could have guessed it."

*edit*
    My personal opinion is that we are way to gentle on people who have known to cheat. I would say ban for life, because why should we give them a second chance?
    Last edited by DBozMen; 10-09-2008 at 03:55.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    Can you show me where Kanny's bro has cheated before???
    Too bad we can`t see the cheaters declared last set. And the and the nation they were in
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

1. There should be an ongoing cheater list ilke "past scores" IMO.

2. I suggested last set that LOR should trim the fat along with other nations and be 12-15 man nations, so that they can more effectively lead, and keep tabs on the members actions.

Did they listen no. The once again allowed their members to drag them through the mud, and slur the LOR name once again.

I TOLD YOU SO! Maybe next time you will listen to reason. So dont come on here and start talking crap defending your nation because its TOO LATE!

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    1. There should be an ongoing cheater list ilke "past scores" IMO.

2. I suggested last set that LOR should trim the fat along with other nations and be 12-15 man nations, so that they can more effectively lead, and keep tabs on the members actions.

Did they listen no. The once again allowed their members to drag them through the mud, and slur the LOR name once again.

I TOLD YOU SO! Maybe next time you will listen to reason. So dont come on here and start talking crap defending your nation because its TOO LATE!
    1. I agree.
    2. We couldn't more effectively lead with two or three 10 man nations as you were proposing. It wasn't logistically effective for us. Better to keep it under one roof where I can take care of members.

Kanny's brother is no longer in the nation. He slurred it once, but he won't get that chance again. I asked for a clean slate this set, and everyone gets one strike. David took his, and now he won't be a part of LOR.

I have no idea what you're so pissy about maggio, but you should know what we're trying to do over in LOR before you go ranting and raving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

1. I agree.
    2. We couldn't more effectively lead with two or three 10 man nations as you were proposing. It wasn't logistically effective for us. Better to keep it under one roof where I can take care of members.

Kanny's brother is no longer in the nation. He slurred it once, but he won't get that chance again. I asked for a clean slate this set, and everyone gets one strike. David took his, and now he won't be a part of LOR.

I have no idea what you're so pissy about maggio, but you should know what we're trying to do over in LOR before you go ranting and raving.
    not three 10 man nations...ONE 12-15 man nation. Too many people take advantage of LOR's leadership. I dont know what else to call it.

I read all of your threads, and all of your posts about what you are doing in LOR. If you want me to know more you can pm me, but all i see is what you say and then what happens.

I thought it would be an advantage for you to trim the fat on LOR pick some solid members and go ahead with a smaller nation, minus the shady players. It would be easier to lead, and it would be a good look towards the community leaders.

1. I agree.

Leaders can NOT control cheaters. Leaders are not able to sit next to each member and watch every move they make. I'm sure if the leadership of LoR knew or knows of someone in the nation cheating, they would report it to us.

With what pron just said here, it shows that they are working to turn the image of LoR. This can't happen overnight. It will take them some time. What is worse, many of you are sitting back and just waiting for something like this to happen so you can jump up and say, see told ya you wouldn't change... That is not fair.

Many things go on behind the scenes that nobody knows about. It's meant to be this way for a reason. So before anyone jumps to conclusions, please remember that things do happen that you don't know about.

in conclusion, i really think people need to lay off LoR and give them some room to breathe. Let pron and kanny do as they said they would do. If 3 or 4 sets down the road they act and play the same way LoR always has, then you can say things.. But 1 week is not enough time...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I wholeheartedly agree P.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Leaders can NOT control cheaters. Leaders are not able to sit next to each member and watch every move they make. I'm sure if the leadership of LoR knew or knows of someone in the nation cheating, they would report it to us.

With what pron just said here, it shows that they are working to turn the image of LoR. This can't happen overnight. It will take them some time. What is worse, many of you are sitting back and just waiting for something like this to happen so you can jump up and say, see told ya you wouldn't change... That is not fair.

Many things go on behind the scenes that nobody knows about. It's meant to be this way for a reason. So before anyone jumps to conclusions, please remember that things do happen that you don't know about.

in conclusion, i really think people need to lay off LoR and give them some room to breathe. Let pron and kanny do as they said they would do. If 3 or 4 sets down the road they act and play the same way LoR always has, then you can say things.. But 1 week is not enough time...

no offense pres since i have nothing for respect for you but having been on both sides of it you don't get a clean slate just b/c you ask for it
    do you know how hard i had to work after i cheated to even try to start making up for it? and that was w/o crap like this happening afterwards
    yeah there are a lot of growing pains going from a named cheater to trying to fix your image but lor shouldn't act like they deserve it over night. how many times have they said they are changing their ways? this is what crying wolf gets you in the end

also people that have been screwed over by lor before have every right to sit back and watch them and then jump all over them (maybe not james since he has usually been helped by their actions) it is what you get when people say you reap what you sow. all your years of jacking people up for fun have ruined all credibility you have for some time now. yes you ask for a clean slate and you might get one in a year but you have to work your *** off till you get there and you have to expect people to talk crap about you but it is all brought on by your past actions

and on a side note leaders SHOULD be held responsible for what their nation's states do for 24-48 hours after they leave the tag. the state only got to where it is BECAUSE of your nation so you are responsible for the damage that one state can cause since you put that state there. this is why nations should be more careful on who they let in and on how they run their nations

i dont think they have the patience for it if you ask me.

people are going to nit pick every little thing that comes from LOR for months to come, and there is no way they are just going to sit there and keep there mouths shut and actions pruned. I dont think ALI can do it, I dont think even pron can do it. There tolerence levels will be tested and I guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    i dont think they have the patience for it if you ask me.

people are going to nit pick every little thing that comes from LOR for months to come, and there is no way they are just going to sit there and keep there mouths shut and actions pruned. I dont think ALI can do it, I dont think even pron can do it. There tolerence levels will be tested and I guess we will see.
    I probably won't keep my mouth shut, but I have a lot of patience. After all, I do work with Ali in LOR...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.