Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Consequences of cheating

in my opinion the admins are way to easy on the cheating part.

At this moment you can cheat and then you get your state deleted. Right after that you can create a new account to go and rape some elses set. Where does this end?

I'm pro-permanent banning, because all those extra things are nice but not that effective.

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

And how do we perm ban someone?

Trust me, i was just like all of you before i became the admin. I too wanted all cheaters gone.. But now i see the whole picture.

Like i said, this is being worked on. but i must say, it's about time some of you have come around to see this as a major problem. Look back at prior posts where i was all but jumping up and down saying we need to do something about it and most of you said, it's part of the game and we just need to deal with it..

carma!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

i gotta say i am with pres on this
    it is more on the community as a whole that excepts cheating
    i look in lor for instance and a lot of their top players are/were marked cheaters in either nw or wow and yet they are still prominent nation leaders or big parts of the nation

also a good cheater can't be perma banned yes you can ban their name but they will just create another
    you can ban their ip and it is easy to get another
    you can ban proxies but then no one can play from work or school

you act like mr pres is allowing cheating but what exactly can he do to stop them?

rollbacks on states that were affected by cheaters? if no roll backs are done whats to stop anyone from making a huge amount of multies (im still a bit confused at how runbochs multi used 1k turns and only got deleted after the suicide) and suiciding everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me