Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOR response

This is your opportunity to take out the trash pron. Trim the fat! You cannot manintain your numbers and clean house at the same time. You ahve to be willing to take out the trash.

Um...are you guys not understanding? Kanny's bro is gone. He won't be coming back to LOR as long as I'm leader. Same thing goes for anyone else who cheats/suicides.

I asked for a clean slate this set. That means I look at my members and say "What was done was done--let's change our act around from now on." I've got 18 or 19 mems who have done just that. I get one who doesn't, and you guys go ape and start calling the whole nation bad.

If you guys keep that up, our guys will have no motivation to continue doing well, and I sure as hell won't stop them. If the community treats them like garbage when they try to turn around, I say f*ck the community, and we'll just act the villian like you all want us to be.

According to you guys, I should kick anyone who's cheated before. But if that's the case, I'd have to leave the nation because when I first started this game I had two accounts. I believe there are many players who can say this. I'm giving my nation a chance to turn around, and you guys simply aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Then tell Herc to stop posting NAs on the forums and stop trying to get CN killed. An established two man nation is of no threat to you. How about you control his war mongering. Seems like the same old crap to me.

what use is it to my guy that David has been kicked? his state got its land halved and lost half its military as well. now i congratulate LoR if they indeed plan on not letting David back in but what does that do for my friend? his set, just like Jameswheels has been ruined (well #144s not so much as Jameswheels but still)...not only that but this also affects my other players as well becaues now they have 3 LoR states farming them with little chance of catching them..

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

We've talked about this on MSN Anton--are you just looking for something from the community to say about it?

Some sets suck for leaders. We both know this. I'm trying to work with you on this, but you can't undermine that by saying crap like this. We both know David was wrong, but the person that you need to take your vengeance out on isn't playing anymore, so wth are we supposed to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jameswheel View Post
    Yea you plan on netting now that you've locked down your top spots
    I dun think so George.
    Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Green Like Me. (#____)
    Sir Greenalotish of Greenland (#___)

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    We've talked about this on MSN Anton--are you just looking for something from the community to say about it?

Some sets suck for leaders. We both know this. I'm trying to work with you on this, but you can't undermine that by saying crap like this. We both know David was wrong, but the person that you need to take your vengeance out on isn't playing anymore, so wth are we supposed to do?
    okay, so say someone suicides on you guys....if he deletes his state...you guys cool with that

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Perhaps LOR's leaders could offer their states as landfarms to WAL as a form of compensation?

I cant believe I am gonna say this, But, GET OFF PRON'S ***. He is trying to do better and I refuse to hold the whole nation accountable. Hell, I could get in a bad mood and suicide Mr P because I was bored...does that mean SLOB is a nation of cheaters? I know they did it in the past, but we ALL decided to give Pron a chance to clean house. When it happened, he booted immediately and is refusing to ever allow him back in. Good Job Pron. I, of course, speak only for myself and not for SLOB. But know that not all of us here are on a LOR-hating ride. Good luck and continue to do well and clean up your nation.

Peace
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post

You should lay down your own state for a retal... I have sacraficed my state (death) for my members actions a few times. It is what a leader does.