Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LOR response

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    You should lay down your own state for a retal... I have sacraficed my state (death) for my members actions a few times. It is what a leader does.
    death is a bit harsh, however, perhaps a few AA's and let the offended member get his land back? Or maybe delete (same as death I KNOW) and then restart immediately? dunno
    There is no greater sin than apathy

its not too harsh.

he talked the talk. they said LOR would be different. IF THEY MEANT IT, then prove they are willing to go to the lengths to do so. lay down you state for you members actions. He was a cheater, and a suicider...I mean WTF. Not to mention he was the brother of Kanman.

ALI, Kanman, or Pron should lay down their state Immidiately.

maybe then the community would show a bit of respect for Pron's efforts to change LOR. He will be walking the walk of change and taking responsibility for his claims of change.

I would never suggest it if I had not done it before myself.

WAL and LoR leadership are near to finalising an agreement on the matter so the thread(s) can be closed i guess.
    Last edited by Divine Intervention; 10-09-2008 at 15:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    okay, so say someone suicides on you guys....if he deletes his state...you guys cool with that
    No, we're not cool with it, but I don't think that is has been the standard response to punish the nation, unless you think the nation leaders are behind the suicide. A guy suicided from WLF this set--did anyone call for WLF to be punished?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggio
    You should lay down your own state for a retal... I have sacraficed my state (death) for my members actions a few times. It is what a leader does.
    I did offer my state. WAL and LOR are still working out an agreement to try and amend this situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by pron View Post
    No, we're not cool with it, but I don't think that is has been the standard response to punish the nation, unless you think the nation leaders are behind the suicide. A guy suicided from WLF this set--did anyone call for WLF to be punished?

I did offer my state. WAL and LOR are still working out an agreement to try and amend this situation.
    good to hear, a real leader would do it over and over again.