Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats this???

I'm the only person who speaks officially for LOR, otherwise it's only people's personal opinions. Stop tacking LOR onto anything an LOR state says.

Herc thinks that there are people netting with 0 tax, and that's his personal opinion as to what the community should do about it. I've talked to him about posting ops in forums, and he shouldn't do that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    Nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    So the whole point of that was LOR trying to get CN killed because they are worried CN will jump over them. Why not just suicide them with your multies like the others?

And LOR complaining about tag jumpers? I haven't seen a war yet where LOR didn't have 4 or 5 states that jumped in.
    The person who posted, be it lor or not is not complaining about the existence of tag jumpers. I believe he is meerly pointing out that last set he was killed for tag jumping and is inquiring whether the same punishment will be put to the states doing that this set.

he was killed because there was a war going on and he would have tag jumped. if there
    was no war he wouldn't have been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Herc was not killed last set cause he tagged jumped. I made that very clear in about 900 messages on here. Other people had a problem with it, but that is not why we killed him. He was killed to prevent them jumping back to LoR and helping them kill WLF.

Everyone cried and yelled and said they had no plans to do that and how unfair it was, but yet, look how many jumped to LoR.

CN did not jump anywhere last set did they? Or the set before... Nor would they have jumped this set.

Hitting them was a stupid mistake!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Herc was not killed last set cause he tagged jumped. I made that very clear in about 900 messages on here. Other people had a problem with it, but that is not why we killed him. He was killed to prevent them jumping back to LoR and helping them kill WLF.

Everyone cried and yelled and said they had no plans to do that and how unfair it was, but yet, look how many jumped to LoR.

CN did not jump anywhere last set did they? Or the set before... Nor would they have jumped this set.

Hitting them was a stupid mistake!
    Wasting numerous turns on me wasn't the smartest thing to do either

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Wasting numerous turns on me wasn't the smartest thing to do either
    true. clearly EE doesn't know which states are the most dangerous ones in war.
    *cough* kill Maggio first plz *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me