Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 69101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: EE vs SLOB + AF BH NS

Missionary Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    That the best you can do Vinnie, just tell me to be quiet because I was right? Ohhhhh good one pal. Thanks for your expert opinion on the matter, we all loved it by the way. Don't let me intrude. Cause you know, after a FS I figured EE would have gained NW and the rest of us would have lost it...
    you werent right. you though i was implying the attack was a GB....which i wasnt. anything you say after that is irrelevant because your trying to justify your original assumption which was infact....wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I think I heard this at Lor vs Dak wars... And it ended with the states Dak states jumping back and suiciding Lor

So you can`t really blame Lor now, nor will you be able to do anything about it, so just wait untill they jump back and hit you!
    what you talking about? DaK states were kicked out of USA and were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    you werent right. you though i was implying the attack was a GB....which i wasnt. anything you say after that is irrelevant because your trying to justify your original assumption which was infact....wrong.
    you silly rabbits...trix are for kids!

i think your both wrong...
    i think you both should just chillax.
    otherwise things might get hazy, ooga is leading with me.
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by Missionary View Post
    It seemed like you were implying it was a gangbang. If you weren't implying that, then I apologize. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    what you talking about? DaK states were kicked out of USA and were killed.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Tis true, we complied with LoR's requests. I wonder if they'll return the favor...

wow.

Nice strike by the Alliance.

WLF style I must say!

Z

[WLF] = the greatest nation ever to exisit, in any game, in any universe, of all time, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    BH was way smaller than shown here b4 the strikes, I used a great deal of my stock as others also did... I will release full details of our participation in a day or so, as I did not know until late that we would have as much support on and with this attack.

BH accepts responsibility for the killing of 3 EE members.

Make that 5 states!!

Default A Little Help Please!

Hello everybody! I’m new to this game (not even one full set yet) and I’m a little confused about something. Is it okay for a nation which will go unnamed at this time to attack two much smaller nations and destroy them? Is it acceptable when they start to get what they in my opinion fully deserve, they jump ship and try to seek sanctuary in another nation? Is it acceptable for the other nation to accept them while war has been declared on them? Is there such a thing in this game called “take it like a man/woman” or “go down with your nation” the nation you were with when it was committing crimes against humanity? Or do we go with the ole “I can dish it but I can’t take it” policy? Be gentle in your responses please, I'm new to this game and I’m still trying to figure out all of the rules especially the “un-written” rules. Glad to be aboard and happy to say thanks for all the fun because at the end of the day I still shut down my computer, kiss my wife for a wonderful dinner and play in the real world!!

I'm so new I don't even know if I'm posting this correctly!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog View Post
    Hello everybody! I’m new to this game (not even one full set yet) and I’m a little confused about something. Is it okay for a nation which will go unnamed at this time to attack two much smaller nations and destroy them? Is it acceptable when they start to get what they in my opinion fully deserve, they jump ship and try to seek sanctuary in another nation? Is it acceptable for the other nation to accept them while war has been declared on them? Is there such a thing in this game called “take it like a man/woman” or “go down with your nation” the nation you were with when it was committing crimes against humanity? Or do we go with the ole “I can dish it but I can’t take it” policy? Be gentle in your responses please, I'm new to this game and I’m still trying to figure out all of the rules especially the “un-written” rules. Glad to be aboard and happy to say thanks for all the fun because at the end of the day I still shut down my computer, kiss my wife for a wonderful dinner and play in the real world!!

I'm so new I don't even know if I'm posting this correctly!!
    nicely said, good attitude and perfect place to post
    There is no greater sin than apathy